Re: [I18ndir] Early review of draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2020 12:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LN3rqTsG6r2kf4HZiCTYZEJoto9tpc62v9SLYTgIYw0=; b=T2YLEQ2dyiCB7yhIkrOAG37GnNZ6jfid4vzx7uI6uZ/aUB8lquctEa6A7wISAXSF28 Zqvf/qHRjNj47/DWxaUVma14FEkg6yaKt6cIeuMgZUOFrbn53XnVGgJNj2PF1s/UB6SV v6MgVBw7knedk/oIAVA9t611eKIum9Yv5SfcvFMutkOH2nyQ553PgIsOSTtRrEQyIf8N ISuDgRSHi5ZZZx3AaxaQnhDqK5EUurHxUyj5GHPqZBlzh3nGRVrHNAEegssvDRY3H2bX 7oXM6yDCnBoDT7jpMo0LR0cPMHne4zptxUkOjgk7Tx3uBnKdjrwA6ZVUFThqaMwDZtcv t7ng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=LN3rqTsG6r2kf4HZiCTYZEJoto9tpc62v9SLYTgIYw0=; b=fQnGMu9NA9nWbyW/1FYmtBoTD3QKOknasC3BSHRd7I8Afs4H4Q7lEA/pmIBmWtvLvy 8x3x8/U7ErpyAtAI6A7NEsVLXDGTvv+RXjE00TYQ4o6qJv65h1LzEhclj/3SGZwxvtkK pdubcfLh4oPbjKVFdA0gZxoYyLG/zMtaj8/MAmWkxaRTTROSOl0kyjsODfsj9nu80clG 2BjVYnhzGLVlFznRoIlZAO0+Wd84JDN+sp8Pm5sDHOdw9L7CWoWWOYsAHn9X4tgi7DRj 2WgA64cr4A1Gqw7a1qpQmnPPvNn0s7LTbbDiEqHQmGMj7VxVPDh8navtb34o7XK/RjtN S8ow==