Re: [I2nsf] Request for Comments on I2NSF Security Policy Translation

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 09 August 2018 04:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bAQ79xLX4FbPxmjLl8ctPxuOd+BwtuChkJXsUdkolIw=; b=dLXeBWOkOh5KYy2ZYZi+hcH8/vafaFEfkYtQ8oFrRoqR4YveLzk3q9M82rTZXUkMVA FsxtqyMlZgJdC1o4ElCerU53kPWkFriatFMx8wBlzpkfw2mxG8K171X5DrLnLXvBeICK 8SOS2Imdjv9bmH6fe++Lxx2D35YcU8iAMu9U+MRICsY/KWTOkdJl//JVZSeg0fI7zD3X i8vsfQpU8PVgmr6baO7DYaJYtv8fTesnUpt41NM7//uWNSFhRQXeQjPv120Dj0qbPYAx SZ8RDOg0lcIjXKBPUsAkyre5iUQm1WqTmoJz/+15GrnUTazHu7vpxVxrt30snC0EWdaG yc2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bAQ79xLX4FbPxmjLl8ctPxuOd+BwtuChkJXsUdkolIw=; b=tLnz3g3oFv5MeZd+ee4FWQ+wdYL+b1HooPVyPM9DHJF7vOg2/cADwTb+aGJ6Y7Tq4H L33lAOn/LiUKGO9QyjFXCBygsHrilZiIjeOGTe/IcAZzraNmvAP6nmuaRSPlx8j6YNx2 j14NOVA8xLy1vvRFtn30vJACe1dCSetbgB9hOShpD/5PbCybUeBFhHYvRXTlMAFcu6xP hC8qtBIvzubkKJQWjPoFqMylXKgC8VTjsCUZVSA+hZgY19s8haMEM1nt8GZ959lzXZ2G 3Pn30hVhufxVI0rCXrCKos1UnNlsHZh+nv/yjOx8vXxU0lVVHK/W+Ow5LJE5wervIJJr zs9Q==
References: <CAPK2DewpB-ZJkD6THFAJOqZCa86kfW52m5xSg5iEbASf1WqPWA@mail.gmail.com> <E4E2E6B7-9935-450D-B6F9-B32ABCA5159A@telefonica.com> <C02846B1344F344EB4FAA6FA7AF481F12BE72DF2@DGGEML522-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CAPK2Dex+tLq9pEUaN1HS6Tajvv+hcHpNDSbFoUweS=jR88cUPA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2Deyde=P-4VLLPJOW1xq3WkkBw+rsAeqZ8Vhv3vB1hy9nBA@mail.gmail.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F66B0D96EB@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAPK2Deyz64GPdxytnN=ZGcL2P=E4wjyTqC1ZUMacaWuOubRs=Q@mail.gmail.com>