Re: [I2nsf] Is there any objection of merging the content from draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology to draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework draft?

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 03 August 2017 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Qe+VI0mKY01lAvO61S1slU+6fSDxe44rfu2LISSd848=; b=AHbrEmlMYv4Uo/DcdeUSIaMMSr+AYxmoHhCZcRnwaNe4jk7eVyyDX9MRIvNjJzhU4n ew1ah+0TEPNAK2cJd8TH302LiVcU06S2CnR6qD0cGbIZfeYDK6wMS+7tdY2wUjsCJ8e1 fNvPsp9xn1bU1c7SAWLCw2IcqGTV3dWAF3CwbFFVmQWli7futj09TwDM4/2ZcFbDklIM rdtSEnhsJbQgS/wglX1L7vz7Uo3t3UK694YhtxgARXYrA3n9wgRbdaXl8dj/z6rhjITH /2i0zFv6vcKL0qPyvCNNRvaFTILPK0Wu5n4fmIejBEJR20HUr4dYAmyJqXrNzMkZQMVh ioBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Qe+VI0mKY01lAvO61S1slU+6fSDxe44rfu2LISSd848=; b=DMeYbc0B+wC4EUvWqMJvwb98SUyLIOkHcpKOvzNDjO2+27RPyVzxteyhpo4BPBMcal J+DrYxr1iNetUzgAyTWQeAaxrkpJy1Q/s60KX/ThOi7xlFcjwGEgVk9sjp5v5M88wZmo HLj2+UwlJnW1cUB/iregUyQ60HZnuFzvpqclQzAcv/W1srmArtNkdKUSgtTwmNuj79MQ qheP//CiSUSBx0BP7c3aPrBmlFzmoGh0rrhXO022nXW9qzl/VQugu5E4+fNxT9O5r/a0 hsae11UsqaRnV74QaB9D8yzjWdrzloszDqMzc7iz/yW/oX9CJFtQkQpN20S71R0G2cz2 rrSg==