Re: [I2nsf] AD Review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-05

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 25 August 2020 12:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0ukJQYchEGj4rCY0Ff6sBsMnARyAZZ/n1RwX2SDPcWY=; b=jMRvflskHqJClr6W8iAdpR5IyO0f9QlB38d4KpQobRIZ7O/5awwxIVfw5wmscOu4VG 7lfAwVTd0avyFGGqedHLFbpnGflZOsYZ9k6NVr4ebgY9lunWyLueEQ67/YN5dUVsijmj OXIkLsB0zvQpMLvVWJGFMMfKNfUTHhNLOoXk5pUNiHmVQwv6vOufkQCVQ3bEaVo1vW1P WHuQ9lna7ih8kdARTRFvSxt2tTeGqIdJG1LwlxXg5Irvy/LM4n+J/C0j8sQcqivQwtWe khdV2Plzl4b1TzpvK0bv7b/6ZV2d7h/z+6m/1S3IPqPJZABGEE+X68fV5mCXnOdA5hxU bnvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0ukJQYchEGj4rCY0Ff6sBsMnARyAZZ/n1RwX2SDPcWY=; b=TtmmXI/FbipaqysCIT1RiJtPFhYwomXkpNotuWom1Y1PJqSryYsNLQx5QFDW7eBhEc 6+L1YQgzFWHyV4HHvZNoXn2tbIC3/2snO8gGRF0Di+FwdnGkz+Ld0HH5r1WmupSQ3gQM Onggb7P2PP2RQjBEjtzfBdW8mQnY2wlsmbdih1b0nHIfFl27e5dMwMRYnyNdqhAlpqug 8Zq2auHiv59DYLRcDNJcVShhP5dTZSl1+YKfc+gmrmB6v2OYuTa48QQmGr1uxWp2MRG9 fYTFueEGUg92X4TOMzMl12C8JcgYlZ0dttPJbJOt8N1R5lR09DxqdGVMc+AIyJpBgzjV CUSQ==