Re: [I2nsf] AD Review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-07

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2019 22:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9ROf66U7O0JG1TM81BkEOnYmO2sc4s+6iKzGzA8v6ng=; b=FCcW/UrYqSR8KIB8tZ16gEu8JT6ylU1PUoS31cq2RfpfS4PgjocvCFnrAga23DEjSb Wz9oJ9ZeefH96W5QL097D8OCM8fBHtDum/emlcACxx37hKJAWlngnmxcbRJh1XUxSlSf PwAk+Boaq1e5uZzhw9sDVv1mVa/r5hROr8xRyVgMqDs6kcLdaMhiwv3vLGaXrOsyPmlZ yJkerSwwGVZq/IluhT5LMQDM9VbHPbWKCwZ0N/2ZZvwXkCnOPRdD5VAjMP7Fvrji4hYI PeWFqYwsHLu4NnNfXjEncNyEvIULnsyzxkgiYxAb288t8vxgktVYr28+icj8zFM/OscB 05cw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9ROf66U7O0JG1TM81BkEOnYmO2sc4s+6iKzGzA8v6ng=; b=cRIodq88mXQypDCep5+/16OB+5pePKTZG1zzBzX0+gqoicGL1JVZXRY7ZzsPvE9T7i oSIyPZfIKV1EW7SibBdCA/3Yvo9ATpIr4tXK/0M1yp5zTRtMjye1NRKSe08Kn1ge+c+3 UJl8MRB4Egdb1WIKAO56PDi5PIIuVdSXrCdxjJNrcCj3sa2hMvCXgWvupYuX8m2sfI0Z ibx75K6w3twPgGNYbliz7RRO5byPOMfW/XH69LAzq2dUfw6ES3u2DkOsEYODlPYk4Z2U ntQ9n9MkyfuFZQu2pRNs/TO70S6rFwE3LLkw6fnqSm4Q7eJSnlOzcT74w402pa3+QHoT 9nFw==
References: <CABcZeBOjhEpw4gNDRgJD=FCWy1Wrirz_EsJefJjDHpp5mVe1fw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2DewE2vbjAr41xErxnjmxK2CTmK2h9fXFTBSFCigpNj9XPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBNZhqTawAFcj9p01ig-tE=XaFm5yCXuGJQFiqoOGgNZxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2Dex7hbKC3Cpq2Jy+UXr7YFqgjGUGvzNiSYMix7M5qQhx=w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMyRGZ5QEwxLQRkcrkz665vWgOFPv+dwAuF5HSg1=B6eA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2Deyn1=vVShbq=hMRmvQ1=G5_Yew8pYgqQC=Vh-dG9d2Wrg@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPd2B5QB0-+eJ5z77rACvTLTTpZRrRKBrCAZHdBCFurGw@mail.gmail.com>