Re: [I2nsf] Offer for Revision Help for I2NSF NSFs Capabilities Information Model Draft

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Fri, 09 October 2020 07:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G61LSfYgEVQuxHTKL2xUyzqRFMnA5RHwvOdGenjYG0c=; b=n7yx8T+zMyqhx4IBdbQjX6S3y9frbVsaRGRhrh9dfSkod39C75DnOSZUFhZPjbYG7i 72HnlKy6XZ1TA5ap9vofKgFm1NRjhoh6jt44gSEj8bl+MZpgd5Bg2DssqQx/78VhmIYK n505cBzTglJ384JUeGL1x04xH14/+z9JOY4mtQZQAXe3H8DG1ocAuf1KyXOA2ct342Ww QEbjNPHB+LeD0ieokE/BuKReFRWwbQQxin7xuUIHWgtdtv0cMvP5d8550qgZbJZGss+M YHffNt6kqU/uEqaGvQkfV2Ww4rcR9njojMpxPyDfdlCj1ta1Dv8BJTb7J5bBCbf2cOwc W2Mg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G61LSfYgEVQuxHTKL2xUyzqRFMnA5RHwvOdGenjYG0c=; b=Nz7KNRQnQtlCVzY7aIMSxS9SDo4hYW8argBEDZGj0wfYsKVTLbPCiiAFPayVkosRSe y7pAiwCMOPAzhVoQ8ypEk8GVZP1okGN3PGutgQ9/els9j02EJmEvu1rzhVKU353awCTO sSyPRIbJjtXXNv09aIoa2qCresWeScBry1z1dwIh2wjXhitq+JQvIxfr3WjoYX8sr4p5 VZqoQAjsBfyq9BFNQGJ/eMRdU3BDWydccZlyiIydRSwCNYUM45m4j4f7JpCz/OQU7fm4 Ku6MXXnqlPPyRWrB1uBqnDPXtWxd9JboB8LcaF+j9ogT0ooGy6LPDvk7xDsFpZ+qMivq Fs0Q==