[I2nsf] Conflict sessions to avoid for I2NSF in Buenos Aires ( IETF 95) - Working Group/BOF/IRTF Scheduling

Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com> Tue, 05 January 2016 21:55 UTC

From: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>
To: "i2nsf@ietf.org" <i2nsf@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 21:54:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.189]
Subject: [I2nsf] Conflict sessions to avoid for I2NSF in Buenos Aires ( IETF 95) - Working Group/BOF/IRTF Scheduling

Happy New Year to all the I2NSF participants.

In order to prepare for I2NSF WG session at IETF95- Buenos Aires, we need to list down the sessions that I2NSF session should avoid being parallel.
Here are some sessions on top of my head that I2NSF should avoid: I2RS, SFC, NVO3, SUPA, NFVrg,  SAAG, RTGarea, NETMOD, NETconf, and TRILL.

Please let us know other sessions I2NSF should avoid (even though it might not be possible to avoid all the conflicts).

Cheers,

Linda & Adrian.