Re: [I2nsf] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-13

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sun, 21 July 2019 05:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Xj+fVFOz4AH5K7YXHx/yFU5+qaxrvl2+nqzAQSI0k0c=; b=VmZ82MAlgRX7B7osXVGGBkq+kEPYpvV+TbP0EplylFEqjXKHvxLLfk4Jlmb/zhXzJ+ SE47LQ01GL7Zx4mIgocNjxjYnxkz+Ejzgebn5DTsHa/VOv2WZ97FrKyLhlvzus5bO/hj WsBUQuZewSHAeS7Wva24pfPMERcL6uwkJUiM8ozdiOEBl+NVjdPEvaPtAIIPHprpaUyU 5WszKdFbacNmQYeUtKsV9nTIPdlP8nHuf01nPwhRXhsQ/Rqc9ICmR+UoqHnkbqAwPk9H SWl9bYctG0pinfirDtVY04WuwDhjHXhhDwhjHZgSMwtyogXjyTL8th7gj7NfAyi3NjiC 6+0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Xj+fVFOz4AH5K7YXHx/yFU5+qaxrvl2+nqzAQSI0k0c=; b=XouXbWUWRNGFcpuAvXRsKob/3vqYVn2oB9CqaYyMs3GzOc3VzclOfQd1rsFfS+iQgy 5Kv6zQOyUBUS4A/bVF0B053RlK4daHvyywIuxOOfbPtb7dTNP9aJQ2UQxmVGP7l+grSI qtF8QlI4aaRTFFzfwfIFx0m5ix9nsLuf939eqIZq4qSBC0wsxxhJ3u5wBsK4lTorAKEd 2ofEFXNoAz7fjdwATf+pXq3lw6kcAyDeEMlvyD6R2rDjsS6Towyoq4uI7gdejMtrwlNQ 1oaKwfIlecWGs38F7aO7h3opif+3tMGyX9NzT5nj7FvXs5GahRuIPpuO0weF/UOkbdE2 Yo3g==