Re: [I2nsf] draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05 is officially removed from I2NSF WG ( was RE: Is there any objection of sunset the I2NSF Capabilities Information Model Draft and merge the relevant information to the I2NSF Capability Data model draft?

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 10 October 2020 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7Hj8tZVb1RbcMLBDE1ftZKtM46pQSmaUXaSludNwHv4=; b=ArXA5Cu6qU7JZxwnmCh/70b1XF7gHLDB2T/bQcLmfsaD6fde3XaRttJN4DvrfiOS5s tg7+FeFjYXHeq0W9MIiYd1xmbY4ySxKtOKOr7lgFeGA1jRNKxuNilONaoVNSTz1ekVUd /c2xeYTQ8iiSH8Y+hCkN12belZynpPUTmGpet78dDE3rdZezTX4HkPY0X6cRfmtYZ/wM Jurm+24zJdlEOfnShsQT02R7kJ8AE+L0gvwJCMEYpCcH0pM0gkMoBsRibor/OP3S3wcA OF5KL+2F63Odzs2iKyRKyZQaVYD11lMA7Y9+OV4RyN9MRQ77XodXp6Fw9ErUrKoGfLIN Ks8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7Hj8tZVb1RbcMLBDE1ftZKtM46pQSmaUXaSludNwHv4=; b=gSyoj5p7zqjtB3oiT+2VUqlkh/aoA5QGDqXPOtlOljd0qaUlq/xPlelMhlnfJkmFAc gEA+26ge6kWMYI3h2MDAPWN3SVKNTD8ZchD60TtoiRwjKwIwWBULDYxyragmNwp2U/bh DD2IvPCOh9znEvjtsjqCC0pFLBbrqNHIs8CifR7LQkivKWQC3wxEWSsUbj2D+wFoQ8p0 WJaIKHcPlIussGbfwLncyQgMwI2uhzE8wqrQ+355TZNXdsA2TmKi2VL9SoD3MxRhFvrU XBDeD85LWyxQ2TRWZelsnBp9uCFE5zRpXRv+f+briHXdMY9cw1Z/aOEzX3lHcV6Qs07e 2UDg==