Re: [I2nsf] AD Review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-07

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Fri, 28 December 2018 03:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LDclM07yZngOKwXwCinCTRs25qN+XUTfGMcfQjAL35E=; b=kBegryF4IYLyuX+KWMrjDZ3gEr8fH/qhZ8N9ucBRbIsWMLkhN6W3SXm2Q3W1YVRbEi Lw8LhfJuuykiBF38GktVn7FQZRuFCcNSs5W6KlGH7+q8i9QOyHJ2X19Lrz+1CVyH0SFq 7mJeXsIRzkpTx1BMk+M6w7zXNjjoyzMGgP2YvDjsG2WXZl4T12db/dZvwt43iTuyG5cE LHspvt5PHfi9mLd8nUxNyIYaaJREO01yXaiKQc0uGOB5gwoaSFArdynK98pr73bBnR74 tnWpZFvjuUamr3pH+M6sZsXJSX+PYWItj+FvULg4AxnW6HQ8BZtteWzl4wmYngSMuf+F fKyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LDclM07yZngOKwXwCinCTRs25qN+XUTfGMcfQjAL35E=; b=FrklB+YPgTGNn4TkZzMOR82zqah8kDI+PvbYEzG248gqIhy+W+i+M+s8z/MqtTWhWX J27YOz7KfFrgv+fKhuKT7OySmpN+RjYKWi9qPDRMVdOSNjFMGpwJGfjXmFMzeJrW6Bwf fOP9BvqzNJgI6zq2lpFF0RVKsg8bwgWReKKOlivBS90yWIyQDjO7GBJ9/+9+x7PnhwhA 1iDoUEfrD5pwzgtNtmzwGkG6tmesMc1kaunzY3FCpcItAn41yaMkyXbjFe3dKvmHBMcO v970S0U485lzWdIbuPTLhEINSbwhm6ewBDsZh3hPAoPzFK2AyQObTfkaZXbsF2FTHrlb pUCg==