[I2nsf] 答复: 答复: 转发: New Version Notification for draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-00.txt

"Dongyue (Yue, Network Integration Technology Research Dept)" <dongyue6@huawei.com> Tue, 17 July 2018 12:13 UTC

From: "Dongyue (Yue, Network Integration Technology Research Dept)" <dongyue6@huawei.com>
To: Cataldo Basile <cataldo.basile@polito.it>, "Diego R. Lopez" <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>, "i2nsf@ietf.org" <i2nsf@ietf.org>
CC: "Xialiang (Frank, Network Integration Technology Research Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:12:53 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.124.182.250]
Subject: [I2nsf] 答复: 答复: 转发: New Version Notification for draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-00.txt

Hi Diego and Aldo,

Thanks for your comments. I think generally we have got your idea. But personally I still have a question:

In the I2NSF capability data model [draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-01], the content security capability part contains the antiviurs, ips, ids, and etc. capabilities. But in your comment, such kind of functions (e.g. ips, ids, etc.) are repackaged group of security capabilities. So I confused with it.

Regards,
Yue