[I2nsf] [i2nsf] Side meeting minutes for IETF 106 in Singapore

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 21 December 2019 08:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K/u467qWIPmtAKER4bwzGAS0KnSR9ZUgbv71qDomo8g=; b=M5RDyRuhcbwRg3uOlexOhzXc0CZQGGrUDcFzJk2+NCcju/SeN6jIw/xy7/Js89HrBg TR1WrScg+5+0MUS5in+5K3V+sAYdYMVHc3DMuJU2gqEcRQrRr+PsknU9zQ4R/P/1czxA DPL3VX9uJg+sIOm8yEDdeR8WIe/acpPHsFczc/G4xsOU+10jfzWP580X4QKyutQOV5jJ dHDpqwxcV5qyaqY07VDrjspsxOLzv7yzqxUuozU4NugeFxWwRVo2G5Gglu2wl7E+U34Y GehB/xgWR75DKukEFIHjLCJ/avfABZN8CCXxmDYZ/w4HPozGcXYJkOFygPbDZmkDNRCp FuSQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K/u467qWIPmtAKER4bwzGAS0KnSR9ZUgbv71qDomo8g=; b=I/HkhValBUbCt9wZ59lPwKbLFkXkgczzBs+ShAR34bIFRlwTfhwMxN8v1Q4DzdD4kZ 9xWYwH+WkeI4VIeJLxdz71WerhhiZ2/ULqBr6+ikYaGtKywg8k34v6nMI52FqmSdCRWq iZyH1e9wF20oOsXxOz/zVVWgAmqSXnF08apIiAFEvyNYG265JKI69fhTxMKo51AkFNv9 4/MJcLZYS2KZEs68VRj888xA/fj8Ya/TFxdTsPYx4QY5sv7pmOn2ZVRDcZMxax4GdN7C niATOD3jNNNjUkgHA+nTw6c1rQKQpL4vvl/ES6l359CDwLJ8s+9jLb7xVsyTfJHYhgRr pXZQ==