Re: [I2nsf] IPR Statements about I2NSF documents

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 08 June 2019 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5saPttovfq0BhG4vOOPVwDrYoPyLAnw+OV0mov0SoZI=; b=nVWTE6ZsYAY0qb58zW54H9sdhP58tbWIv7cHoPQmr/LD2xqlSGYJL6aKwMhUNMDeEO dkrIXEpWVByv4k7BiKnyeufTLbSd0EnK1NdhW/7y90Idpy0EK2ZJgn4F5C2c5zcmzo3M C4nRnUDy+i3PWzlkG/XR3bcrMEaecRKkTQXxu2q+Fv5DhZu82PM+ToOHsO53I20ix8WJ Mee9iMY+YrR4NCHek5FTkgRTzxgb+VhA/QThDU4EZraRVI0GLxOdShky4xdS2iNSEqsn 6SJ7FpVSY0bTVyQgA0+KiqpHY8uzqCYMSX6WYsDulCmjj9+MfcJyyNMsCgmmw/kuujyt C/Eg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5saPttovfq0BhG4vOOPVwDrYoPyLAnw+OV0mov0SoZI=; b=DE67yMKYXilwOr0Az3H1CVS30wp2J3GJzLfYLPkljpCb8ta8nZVhzJoUJLz5xVggfJ 3AKKos0HHvdsiN7ZPbJV411T8E3G79k6On5mgVAJ2cV6BI9eDABkaMox9VFFOFPfAGkZ dK7rcErSKGlBcYMAXxU6xRIw9X4WFXSb2GekF0EZgZoL1Ur69VWWdkl1y3s3q5/yL0NA lkVSQwhUXiFAxY+CyoK8UpgeW1Zir019qADT76uMn39OIedCZ7x8h2yA5cQxPmcwACyP WVeyI04FM5GNhVbsIpsd/hS0fxPMeROIbWp7OBDixEuHPfsJwVWX5dkvbdVxcyVKZDMD wAUg==