Re: [I2nsf] Side Meeting for I2NSF WG

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 21 November 2019 04:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qK+GXiahvfaVmUOZXpjrsLwTIAnXV9Y9eXqSt8VcY1s=; b=GJTc8VTkoSjZUQpz2vi/0ImDuVjFORWd8+6nMlBM60nbnWzQ8FwE2xdGhyX+CrEbEA /MJjSpONYQNZj9j8A6lSxRHzCFj3rpqCa9FqGtakJrPBnfOT7Fdzd6Bhl22gJvArWXrX lsYglEh/SK04g52HbvnZdaxF8BLo0ViFmyKMdzJiB16FMjlVuRMeUWtOuTCRDMbSNfDJ hnzvYqIIdR0qJcVtIywbNzXIvE71cmt/WVEVArzXmWzlUwLJc3B0p1h31UreV3uBRsJc z2JCVSzF4ja3G4q23pVSvf742LlR1q3HxJkKJfGTLr2ncuW66ajfEO6zdJqlX9ABhbRR 4vvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qK+GXiahvfaVmUOZXpjrsLwTIAnXV9Y9eXqSt8VcY1s=; b=R4AjXlP6gJooXg5KHZNaqCFF6t82EGyrtLb8ZfhYMJgl7cYlUqjJ81wz6tOE2pSiin 6bcqMe1wvXsfKRPDdKOpV4paorF1EYcmKAy6esHmOfa+jOzLLTGcjU0WNrvQVFvKoER2 V28yEOo/AH1HZAgOioF6iulhPg950xxAsD0wo9scO9fNLsQj1iDBDwDtDrkISv6P95a0 hOJjL/hxgkW6FmvYbabNtF97kLiFUuM+LGczWipVPzKw91sOgdJLmTCn6ElyIoGQ+pf+ lhsgY2OFzxgK7zBeAUIbPhBdgKbfpS6vW3aUGYLKK4b5mmdxepVCa3B1Daz4ZXZfSsMJ IqEQ==