Re: [I2nsf] AD review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 March 2017 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=a3Y9ykxJE4kik08r0wgkyj8SFheMYlNfPIjt9LJB4aI=; b=Z08bXrWUF2nR8TzflzUE4cNLQCKOcke+5ZdIz+7aqkRtU0jXCPHI1PuF16mp11XOwr zvLjK5RRhvxmCKntAWplemOR3LZSXahGl29gqiEfFDrCkESmO6W0NP4ITjMGkTcC7/Zq yJV2VL+P9lRb6FxUD+o6eI/xWcYrWsG2siJPhOUso78YwwIRMI9R+W+QG/1NmW5c9h2b 5502VRw8JR5hTlwYcS6370UEu0bZIjWYkDk6D11o6CUeqCzCm4QDbej23iFJntNlawH5 JZuB2KEFQ5++iDMFswi8vWb3IDTaKF8ZdJ7QZMHduQoeJ6oLBUkoUBIDD2cdbGiBuu6O WCDA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=a3Y9ykxJE4kik08r0wgkyj8SFheMYlNfPIjt9LJB4aI=; b=Gc7carE98MHx/C01m/H2UEjO2IK3XJA7/L+1F7vtFoqOgeix/bTbRzD6dOgfYFoX4t t4A8XgqDUeSIiMMDG0Fv3MZoVFzMNwbVcmMosW5nVMQwQ8z0o1q4/bItB4AHtLiEQiUG 2zP2JBz7Sbw3cHx3Z4dNwBnUkdKKWSzjdqdiHGMd0+sVoWuWRwvpD6DBln6TldL6+nuc Sz8cQ0IkNdwq3y1NDc+GtN4Wvmvh81dLKZR/EayPdbQ8asPZFcFv+MIVecm5xKfZ8a7E hDewJaq8wVV51mRuW0F2Vd79EA1Uu/ETdY8cz+q10JZkwLf7T0zU9wEmFULPnDhKrDBH E+yg==