Re: [I2nsf] draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05 is officially removed from I2NSF WG ( was RE: Is there any objection of sunset the I2NSF Capabilities Information Model Draft and merge the relevant information to the I2NSF Capability Data model draft?

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 10 October 2020 01:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GaIG+ZwI2xTRxKfm0VNOZTygkqkkhoAkIWIUf0Pkq1c=; b=iP27N/Md/nOihGP20r6x90yNiIPtoHMiqoOzksjz8GDh6xnoBm3IP8tZ8j+fe5q3Oo Fi++aGuUgOD6aNC6LzUn6nYndkY0nQdnGl1qJlWkH2iZJuy7YFagochyzynO7EeI8SK0 I9dUO7CXR+f0gWf/PYR7XNiS9Y4vL5FL85f/L+BjuYc9agDmCFvw26MIlt6gKj5MN5Wt Bm32CSGcgyv8f0fACs9DcKENQw8XbkzoN4LVKjTfSfu0r7ugLY6q70FfkleMUBCglMPV 2Bc11avUHBxR2w66MLkzUqNUxU0XOMFBy25whRrnBZLVoLP+lkKx9y9E6SACa5e6PH9q 1sTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GaIG+ZwI2xTRxKfm0VNOZTygkqkkhoAkIWIUf0Pkq1c=; b=pg3NI2QktLQjmbQvAJgG5tCcrg+M3zOALTs1h/d2KU7QIFrV6rYXjc+MEMQY23k8Wb S0jITYeml0Cc86kMB+ps0/9FFKL5fZor1hJPu/1au9qF3tvVvJR/LHC442esOlGsNCuc FIpYiBtpAM4WI34xSD2p78MRyFAPS/YL82JvFGbgrNp6CqmqInctk3gRXji5PO/OevlK QygGBH59kHDO/5FjkbRtAWu6vMLBkeTm1dMQLh3HwFp5w/Czu6XhP5FvTmaOAmfzwEiW yzbTGGlDvwgYpmulUtGKSDD8aCo7dwLCTtpdRKouHnIj5X71qVUjHr/zBb/lGZ5XDaXK Vs0Q==