< draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-04.txt.orig   draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-04.txt >
skipping to change at page 1, line 20 skipping to change at page 1, line 20
Q. Lin Q. Lin
Huawei Huawei
March 28, 2019 March 28, 2019
I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-04 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-04
Abstract Abstract
This document defines a YANG data model for capabilities of various This document defines a YANG data model for capabilities of various
Network Security Functions (NSFs) in Interface to Network Security Network Security Functions (NSFs) in the Interface to Network Security
Functions (I2NSF) framework to cetrally manage capabilities of varios Functions (I2NSF) framework to centrally manage capabilities of various
NSFs. NSFs.
Status of This Memo Status of This Memo
This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79. provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.
Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF). Note that other groups may also distribute Task Force (IETF). Note that other groups may also distribute
working documents as Internet-Drafts. The list of current Internet- working documents as Internet-Drafts. The list of current Internet-
skipping to change at page 2, line 36 skipping to change at page 2, line 36
Appendix A. Changes from draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data- Appendix A. Changes from draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-
model-03 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42 model-03 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42
Appendix B. Acknowledgments . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42 Appendix B. Acknowledgments . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42
Appendix C. Contributors . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42 Appendix C. Contributors . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42
Authors' Addresses . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42 Authors' Addresses . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42
1. Introduction 1. Introduction
As the industry becomes more sophisticated and network devices (e.g., As the industry becomes more sophisticated and network devices (e.g.,
Internet of Things, Self-driving vehicles, and VoIP/VoLTE Internet of Things, Self-driving vehicles, and VoIP/VoLTE
smartphones), service providers have a lot of problems mentioned in smartphones), service providers have a lot of the problems described in
[RFC8192]. To resolve these problems, [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im] specifies [RFC8192]. To resolve these problems, [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im] specifies
the information model of the capabilities of Network Security the information model of the capabilities of Network Security
Functions (NSFs). Functions (NSFs).
This document provides a data model using YANG [RFC6020][RFC7950] This document provides a data model using YANG [RFC6020][RFC7950]
that defines the capabilities of NSFs to centrally manage that defines the capabilities of NSFs to centrally manage the
capabilities of those security devices. The security devices can capabilities of those security devices. The security devices can
register their own capabilities into Network Operator Management register their own capabilities into a Network Operator Management
(Mgmt) System (i.e., Security Controller) with this YANG data model (Mgmt) System (i.e., Security Controller) with this YANG data model
through the registration interface [RFC8329]. With the capabilities through the registration interface [RFC8329]. With the capabilities
of those security devices registered centrally, those security of those security devices maintained centrally, those security
devices can be easily managed [RFC8329]. This YANG data model is devices can be easily managed [RFC8329]. This YANG data model is
based on the information model for I2NSF NSF capabilities based on the information model for I2NSF NSF capabilities
[i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
This YANG data model uses an "Event-Condition-Action" (ECA) policy This YANG data model uses an "Event-Condition-Action" (ECA) policy
model that is used as the basis for the design of I2NSF Policy model that is used as the basis for the design of I2NSF Policy
described in [RFC8329] and [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. Rules. The "ietf- as described in [RFC8329] and [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. The "ietf-
i2nsf-capability" YANG module defined in this document provides the i2nsf-capability" YANG module defined in this document provides the
following features: following features:
o Definition for general capabilities of network security functions. o Definition for general capabilities of network security functions.
o Definition for event capabilities of generic network security o Definition for event capabilities of generic network security
function. functions.
o Definition for condition capabilities of generic network security o Definition for condition capabilities of generic network security
function. functions.
o Definition for condition capabilities of advanced network security o Definition for condition capabilities of advanced network security
function. functions.
o Definition for action capabilities of generic network security o Definition for action capabilities of generic network security
function. functions.
o Definition for resolution strategy capabilities of generic network o Definition for resolution strategy capabilities of generic network
security function. security functions.
o Definition for default action capabilities of generic network o Definition for default action capabilities of generic network
security function. security functions.
2. Requirements Language 2. Requirements Language
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119][RFC8174]. document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119][RFC8174].
3. Terminology 3. Terminology
This document uses the terminology described in This document uses the terminology described in
skipping to change at page 4, line 27 skipping to change at page 4, line 27
denotes a "list" and "leaf-list". denotes a "list" and "leaf-list".
o Parentheses enclose choice and case nodes, and case nodes are also o Parentheses enclose choice and case nodes, and case nodes are also
marked with a colon (":"). marked with a colon (":").
o Ellipsis ("...") stands for contents of subtrees that are not o Ellipsis ("...") stands for contents of subtrees that are not
shown. shown.
4. Overview 4. Overview
This section explains overview how the YANG data model can be used in This section provides as overview of how the YANG data model can be used in
I2NSF framework described in [RFC8329]. Figure 1 shows capabilities the I2NSF framework described in [RFC8329]. Figure 1 shows the capabilities
of NSFs in I2NSF Framework. As shown in this figure, Developer's of NSFs in I2NSF Framework. As shown in this figure, an NSF Developer's
Mgmt System can register NSFs with capabilities that the network Mgmt System can register NSFs and the capabilities that the network
security device can support. To register NSFs in this way, the security device can support. To register NSFs in this way, the
Developer's Mgmt System utilizes this standardized capabilities YANG Developer's Mgmt System utilizes this standardized capabilities YANG
data model through registration interface. With the capabilities of data model through its registration interface. With the capabilities of
those network security devices registered centrally, those security those network security devices maintained centrally, those security
devices can be easily managed, which can resolve the a lot of devices can be easily managed, which can resolve many of the
problems described in [RFC8192]. The following shows use cases. problems described in [RFC8192]. The use cases are described below.
Note [i2nsf-nsf-yang] is used to configure security policy rules of Note that [i2nsf-nsf-yang] is used to configure the security policy rules of
generic network security functions and [i2nsf-advanced-nsf-dm] is the generic network security functions and [i2nsf-advanced-nsf-dm] is
used to configure security policy rules of advanced network security used to configure security policy rules of advanced network security
functions according to the capabilities of network security devices functions according to the capabilities of network security devices
registed in I2NSF Framework. registed in the I2NSF Framework.
+-------------------------------------------------------+ +-------------------------------------------------------+
| I2NSF User (e.g., Overlay Network Mgmt, Enterprise | | I2NSF User (e.g., Overlay Network Mgmt, Enterprise |
| Network Mgmt, another network domain's mgmt, etc.) | | Network Mgmt, another network domain's mgmt, etc.) |
+--------------------+----------------------------------+ +--------------------+----------------------------------+
| |
Consumer-Facing Interface | Consumer-Facing Interface |
| |
| I2NSF | I2NSF
+-----------------+------------+ Registration +-------------+ +-----------------+------------+ Registration +-------------+
skipping to change at page 5, line 36 skipping to change at page 5, line 36
+-------+ +-------+ +-------+ +-------+ +-------+ +-------+ +-------+ +-------+
NSF-1 NSF-m NSF-1 NSF-n NSF-1 NSF-m NSF-1 NSF-n
E = {} E = {user} E = {dev} E = {time} E = {} E = {user} E = {dev} E = {time}
C = {IPv4} C = {IPv6} C = {IPv4, IPv6} C = {IPv4} C = {IPv4} C = {IPv6} C = {IPv4, IPv6} C = {IPv4}
A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny} A = {Allow, Deny}
Developer Mgmt System A Developer Mgmt System B Developer Mgmt System A Developer Mgmt System B
Figure 1: Capabilities of NSFs in I2NSF Framework Figure 1: Capabilities of NSFs in I2NSF Framework
o If network manager wants to apply security policy rules about o If a network manager wants to apply security policy rules to
blocking malicious users, it is a tremendous burden to apply all block malicious users, it is a tremendous burden to apply all
of these rules to NSFs one by one. This problem can be resolved of the needed rules to NSFs one-by-one. This problem can be resolved
by managing the capabilities of NSFs. If network manager wants to by managing the capabilities of NSFs. If network manager wants to
block malicious users with IPv6, network manager sends the block malicious users with IPv6, the network manager sends the
security policy rules about blocking the users to Network Operator security policy rules to block the users to the Network Operator
Mgmt System using I2NSF user (i.e., a web browser or a software). Mgmt System using I2NSF user interface (i.e., a web browser or a software).
When the Network Operator Mgmt System receives the security policy When the Network Operator Mgmt System receives the security policy
rules, it automatically sends that security policy rules to rules, it automatically sends that security policy rules to
appropriate NSFs (i.e., NSF-m in Developer Mgmt System A and NSF-1 appropriate NSFs (i.e., NSF-m in Developer Mgmt System A and NSF-1
in Developer Mgmt System B) which can support the capabilities in Developer Mgmt System B) which can support the capabilities
(i.e., IPv6). Therefore, I2NSF User need not consider NSFs where (i.e., IPv6). Therefore, an I2NSF User need not consider to which NSFs
to apply the rules. the rules apply.
o If NSFs find the malicious packets, it is a tremendous burden for o If NSFs encounter malicious packets, it is a tremendous burden for
network manager to apply the rule about blocking the malicious the network manager to apply rules to block the malicious
packets to NSFs one by one. This problem can be resolved by packets to NSFs one-by-one. This problem can be resolved by
managing the capabilities of NSFs. If NSFs find the suspicious managing the capabilities of NSFs. If NSFs encounter suspicious
packets with IPv4, they can ask the Network Operator Mgmt System IPv4 packets4, they can ask the Network Operator Mgmt System
for information about the suspicious packets with IPv4. to alter for information about the suspicious IPv4 packets in order to alter
specific rules and/or configurations. When the Network Operator specific rules and/or configurations. When the Network Operator
Mgmt System receives information, it inspects the information Mgmt System receives information, it inspects the information
about the suspicious packets with IPv4. If the suspicious packets about the suspicious IPv4 packets. If the suspicious packets
are determined to be malicious packets, the Network Operator Mgmt are determined to be malicious packets, the Network Operator Mgmt
System creates and sends the security policy rule against System creates and sends the security policy rules blocking
malicious packets to appropriate NSFs (i.e., NSF-1 in Developer malicious packets to appropriate NSFs (i.e., NSF-1 in Developer
Mgmt System A and NSF-1 and NSF-n in Developer Mgmt System B) Mgmt System A and NSF-1 and NSF-n in Developer Mgmt System B)
which can support the capabilities (i.e., IPv4). Therefore, the which can support the capabilities (i.e., IPv4). Therefore, the
new security policy rule against malicious packets can be applied new security policy rules blocking malicious packets can be applied
to appropriate NSFs without intervention of humans. to appropriate NSFs without human intervention.
5. YANG Tree Diagram 5. YANG Tree Diagram
This section shows an YANG tree diagram of capabilities for network This section shows an YANG tree diagram of capabilities for network
security functions, as defined in the [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. security functions, as defined in the [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
5.1. Capabilities of Network Security Function 5.1. Network Security Function (NSF) Capabilities
This section shows YANG tree diagram for capabilities of network This section shows YANG tree diagram for NFS capabilities.
security functions.
module: ietf-i2nsf-capability module: ietf-i2nsf-capability
+--rw nsf +--rw nsf
+--rw time-capabilities* enumeration +--rw time-capabilities* enumeration
+--rw event-capabilities +--rw event-capabilities
| +--rw system-event-capa* identityref | +--rw system-event-capa* identityref
| +--rw system-alarm-capa* identityref | +--rw system-alarm-capa* identityref
+--rw condition-capabilities +--rw condition-capabilities
| +--rw generic-nsf-capabilities | +--rw generic-nsf-capabilities
| | +--rw ipv4-capa* identityref | | +--rw ipv4-capa* identityref
| | +--rw ipv6-capa* identityref | | +--rw ipv6-capa* identityref
| | +--rw tcp-capa* identityref | | +--rw tcp-capa* identityref
| | +--rw udp-capa* identityref | | +--rw udp-capa* identityref
| | +--rw icmp-capa* identityref | | +--rw icmp-capa* identityref
| +--rw advanced-nsf-capabilities | +--rw advanced-nsf-capabilities
| | +--rw antivirus-capa* identityref | | +--rw anti-virus-capa* identityref
| | +--rw antiddos-capa* identityref | | +--rw anti-ddos-capa* identityref
| | +--rw ips-capa* identityref | | +--rw ips-capa* identityref
| | +--rw url-capa* identityref | | +--rw url-capa* identityref
| | +--rw voip-volte-capa* identityref | | +--rw voip-volte-capa* identityref
| +--rw context-capabilities* identityref | +--rw context-capabilities* identityref
+--rw action-capabilities +--rw action-capabilities
| +--rw ingress-action-capa* identityref | +--rw ingress-action-capa* identityref
| +--rw egress-action-capa* identityref | +--rw egress-action-capa* identityref
| +--rw log-action-capa* identityref | +--rw log-action-capa* identityref
+--rw resolution-strategy-capabilities* identityref +--rw resolution-strategy-capabilities* identityref
+--rw default-action-capabilities* identityref +--rw default-action-capabilities* identityref
+--rw ipsec-method* identityref +--rw ipsec-method* identityref
Figure 2: YANG Tree Diagram for Capabilities of Network Security Figure 2: YANG Tree Diagram for NSF Capabilities
Functions
This YANG tree diagram shows capabilities of network security This YANG tree diagram shows capabilities of network security
functions. functions.
The NSF includes NSF capabilities. The NSF capabilities include time The model includes NSF capabilities. The NSF capabilities include time
capabilities, event capabilities, condition capabilities, action capabilities, event capabilities, condition capabilities, action
capabilities, resolution strategy capabilities, and default action capabilities, resolution strategy capabilities, and default action
capabilities. capabilities.
Time capabilities are used to specify capabilities when to execute Time capabilities are used to specify the capability to specify when
the I2NSF policy rule. The time capabilities are defined as absolute to execute the I2NSF policy rule. The time capabilities are defined
time and periodic time. in terms of absolute time and periodic time.
Event capabilities are used to specify capabilities how to trigger Event capabilities are used to specify how to trigger
the evaluation of the condition clause of the I2NSF Policy Rule. The the evaluation of the condition clause of the I2NSF Policy Rule. The
event capabilities are defined as system event and system alarm. The defined event capabilities are system event and system alarm. The
event capability can be extended according to specific vendor event capability can be extended according to specific vendor
condition features. The event capability is described in detail in condition features. The event capability is described in detail in
[i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
Condition capabilities are used to specify capabilities of a set of Condition capabilities are used to specify capabilities of a set of
attributes, features, and/or values that are to be compared with a attributes, features, and/or values that are to be compared with a
set of known attributes, features, and/or values in order to set of known attributes, features, and/or values in order to
determine whether or not the set of actions in that (imperative) determine whether or not the set of actions in that (imperative)
I2NSF policy rule can be executed or not. The condition capability I2NSF policy rule can be executed. The condition capabilities
is classified as condition capabilities of generic network security are classified in terms of generic network security
functions and advanced network security functions. The condition functions and advanced network security functions. The condition
capabilities of generic network security functions are defined as capabilities of generic network security functions are defined as
IPv4 capability, IPv6 capability, tcp capability, udp capability, and IPv4 capability, IPv6 capability, TCP capability, UDP capability, and
icmp capability. The condition capabilities of advanced network ICMP capability. The condition capabilities of advanced network
security functions are defined as antivirus capability, antiddos security functions are defined as anti-virus capability, anti-DDoS
capability, ips capability, http capability, and VoIP/VoLTE capability, IPS capability, HTTP capability, and VoIP/VoLTE
capability. The condition capability can be extended according to capability. The condition capability can be extended according to
specific vendor condition features. The condition capability is specific vendor condition features. The condition capability is
described in detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. described in detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
Action capabilities is used to specify capabilities how to control Action capabilities are used to specify capabilities of how to control
and monitor aspects of flow-based NSFs when the event and condition and monitor aspects of flow-based NSFs when the event and condition
clauses are satisfied. The action capabilities are defined as clauses are satisfied. The action capabilities are defined as
ingress action capability, egress action capability, and log action ingress-action capability, egress0-action capability, and log-action
capability. The action capability can be extended according to capability. The action capability can be extended according to
specific vendor action features. The action capability is described specific vendor action features. The action capability is described
in detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. in detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
Resolution strategy capabilities are used to specify capabilities how Resolution strategy capabilities are used to specify capabilities of how
to resolve conflicts that occur between the actions of the same or to resolve conflicts that occur between the actions of the same or
different policy rules that are matched and contained in this different policy rules that are matched and contained in this
particular NSF. The resolution strategy capabilities are defined as particular NSF. The resolution strategy capabilities are defined as
First Matching Rule (FMR), Last Matching Rule (LMR), Prioritized First Matching Rule (FMR), Last Matching Rule (LMR), Prioritized
Matching Rule (PMR) with Errors (PMRE), and Prioritized Matching Rule Matching Rule (PMR), Prioritized Matching Rule with Errors (PMRE),
with No Errors (PMRN). The resolution strategy capability can be and Prioritized Matching Rule with No Errors (PMRN). The resolution
extended according to specific vendor action features. The strategy capabilities can be extended according to specific vendor
resolution strategy capability is described in detail in action features. The resolution strategy capability is described in
[i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
Default action capabilities are used to specify capabilities how to Default action capabilities are used to specify capabilities of how to
execute I2NSF policy rule when no rule matches a packet. The default execute I2NSF policy rules when no rule matches a packet. The default
action capabilities are defined as pass, drop, reject, alert, and action capabilities are defined as pass, drop, reject, alert, and
mirror. The default action capability can be extended according to mirror. The default action capability can be extended according to
specific vendor action features. The default action capability is specific vendor action features. The default action capability is
described in detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. described in detail in [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
IPsec method capabilities are used to specify capabilities how to IPsec method capabilities are used to specify capabilities of how to
support an Internet key exchange for the security communication. The support an Internet Key Exchange (IKE) for security communication. The
default action capabilities are defined as ike and ikeless. The default action capabilities are defined as IKE and IKE-less. The
default action capability can be extended according to specific default action capability can be extended according to specific
vendor action features. The default action capability is described vendor action features. The default action capability is described
in detail in [draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection]. in detail in [draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection].
6. YANG Data Modules 6. YANG Data Modules
6.1. I2NSF Capability YANG Data Module 6.1. I2NSF Capability YANG Data Module
This section introduces an YANG data module for capabilities of This section introduces a YANG data module for Network Security
network security functions, as defined in the [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im]. Function (NSF) capabilities, as defined in the [i2nsf-nsf-cap-im].
<CODE BEGINS> file "ietf-i2nsf-capability@2019-03-28.yang" <CODE BEGINS> file "ietf-i2nsf-capability@2019-03-28.yang"
module ietf-i2nsf-capability { module ietf-i2nsf-capability {
yang-version 1.1; yang-version 1.1;
namespace namespace
"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-i2nsf-capability"; "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-i2nsf-capability";
prefix prefix
iicapa; iicapa;
skipping to change at page 10, line 30 skipping to change at page 10, line 30
reference reference
"RFC XXXX: I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model"; "RFC XXXX: I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model";
} }
/* /*
* Identities * Identities
*/ */
identity event { identity event {
description description
"Base identity for event of policy."; "Base identity for I2NSF policy events.";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- Event"; - Event";
} }
identity system-event-capa { identity system-event-capa {
base event; base event;
description description
"Identity for system event"; "Identity for system events";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity system-alarm-capa { identity system-alarm-capa {
base event; base event;
description description
"Identity for system alarm"; "Identity for system alarms";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity access-violation { identity access-violation {
base system-event-capa; base system-event-capa;
description description
"Identity for access violation "Identity for access violation events";
among system events";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System event"; - System event";
} }
identity configuration-change { identity configuration-change {
base system-event-capa; base system-event-capa;
description description
"Identity for configuration change "Identity for configuration change events";
among system events";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System event"; - System event";
} }
identity memory-alarm { identity memory-alarm {
base system-alarm-capa; base system-alarm-capa;
description description
"Identity for memory alarm "Identity for memory alarm events";
among system alarms";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity cpu-alarm { identity cpu-alarm {
base system-alarm-capa; base system-alarm-capa;
description description
"Identity for cpu alarm "Identity for CPU alarm events";
among system alarms";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity disk-alarm { identity disk-alarm {
base system-alarm-capa; base system-alarm-capa;
description description
"Identity for disk alarm "Identity for disk alarm events";
among system alarms";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity hardware-alarm { identity hardware-alarm {
base system-alarm-capa; base system-alarm-capa;
description description
"Identity for hardware alarm "Identity for hardware alarm events";
among system alarms";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity interface-alarm { identity interface-alarm {
base system-alarm-capa; base system-alarm-capa;
description description
"Identity for interface alarm "Identity for interface alarm events";
among system alarms";
reference reference
"draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 "draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
- System alarm"; - System alarm";
} }
identity condition { identity condition {
description description
"Base identity for conditions of policy"; "Base identity for policy conditions";
} }
identity context-capa { identity context-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of context condition"; "Identity for context condition capability";
} }
identity acl-number { identity acl-number {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
description description
"Identity for acl number capability "Identity for ACL number condition capability";
of context condition";
} }
identity application { identity application {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
description description
"Identity for application capability "Identity for application condition capability";
of context condition";
} }
identity target { identity target {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
description description
"Identity for target capability "Identity for target condition capability";
of context condition";
} }
identity user { identity user {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
description description
"Identity for user capability "Identity for user condition capability";
of context condition";
} }
identity group { identity group {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
description description
"Identity for group capability "Identity for group condition capability";
of context condition";
} }
identity geography { identity geography {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
description description
"Identity for geography capability "Identity for geography condition capability";
of context condition";
} }
identity ipv4-capa { identity ipv4-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of IPv4 condition"; "Identity for IPv4 condition capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol";
} }
identity exact-ipv4-header-length { identity exact-ipv4-header-length {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact header length capability "Identity for exact-match IPv4 header-length condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Header Length"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Header Length";
} }
identity range-ipv4-header-length { identity range-ipv4-header-length {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for range header length capability "Identity for range-match IPv4 header-length condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Header Length"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Header Length";
} }
identity ipv4-tos { identity ipv4-tos {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for type of service capability "Identity for IPv4 Type-Of-Service (TOS) condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Type of Service"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Type of Service";
} }
identity exact-ipv4-total-length { identity exact-ipv4-total-length {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact total length capability "Identity for IPv4 exact-match total length condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Total Length"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Total Length";
} }
identity range-ipv4-total-length { identity range-ipv4-total-length {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for range total length capability "Identity for IPv4 range-match total length condition
of IPv4 condition"; of IPv4 capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Total Length"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Total Length";
} }
identity ipv4-id { identity ipv4-id {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for identification capability "Identity for IPv4 identification condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Identification"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Identification";
} }
identity ipv4-fragment-flags { identity ipv4-fragment-flags {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for fragment flags capability "Identity for IPv4 fragment flags condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Fragmentation Flags"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Fragmentation Flags";
} }
identity exact-ipv4-fragment-offset { identity exact-ipv4-fragment-offset {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact fragment offset capability "Identity for exact-match IPv4 fragment offset condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Fragmentation Offset"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Fragmentation Offset";
} }
identity range-ipv4-fragment-offset { identity range-ipv4-fragment-offset {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for range fragment offset capability "Identity for range-match IPv4 fragment offset condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Fragmentation Offset"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Fragmentation Offset";
} }
identity exact-ipv4-ttl { identity exact-ipv4-ttl {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact time to live capability "Identity for exact-match IPv4 Time-To-Live (TTL) IPv4
of IPv4 condition"; condition capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Time To Live (TTL)"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Time To Live (TTL)";
} }
identity range-ipv4-ttl { identity range-ipv4-ttl {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for range time to live capability "Identity for range-match Time-To-Live (TTL) IPv4
of IPv4 condition"; condition capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Time To Live (TTL)"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Time To Live (TTL)";
} }
identity ipv4-protocol { identity ipv4-protocol {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for protocol capability "Identity for IPv4 protocol condition capability";
of IPv4 condition";
reference reference
"RFC 790: Assigned numbers - Assigned Internet "RFC 790: Assigned numbers - Assigned Internet
Protocol Number Protocol Number
RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Protocol"; RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Protocol";
} }
identity exact-ipv4-address { identity exact-ipv4-address {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact address capability "Identity for exact-match IP4 address condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Address"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Address";
} }
identity range-ipv4-address { identity range-ipv4-address {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for range-address capability "Identity for range-match IPv4 address condition
of IPv4 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Address"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Address";
} }
identity ipv4-ipopts { identity ipv4-ip-opts {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for option capability "Identity for IPv4 option condition capability";
of IPv4 condition";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Options"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol - Options";
} }
identity ipv4-sameip { identity ipv4-same-ip {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for sameIP capability "Identity for IPv4 same IP condition capability";
of IPv4 condition";
} }
identity ipv4-geoip { identity ipv4-geo-ip {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
description description
"Identity for geography capability "Identity for IPv4 geography condition capability";
of IPv4 condition";
} }
identity ipv6-capa { identity ipv6-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of IPv6 condition"; "Identity for IPv6 condition capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification"; Specification";
} }
identity ipv6-traffic-class { identity ipv6-traffic-class {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for traffic class capability "Identity for IPv6 traffic class condition capability";
of IPv6 condition";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Traffic Class"; Specification - Traffic Class";
} }
identity exact-ipv6-flow-label { identity exact-ipv6-flow-label {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact flow label capability "Identity for exact-match IPv6 flow label condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Flow Label"; Specification - Flow Label";
} }
identity range-ipv6-flow-label { identity range-ipv6-flow-label {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for range flow label capability "Identity for range-match IPv6 flow label condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Flow Label"; Specification - Flow Label";
} }
identity exact-ipv6-payload-length { identity exact-ipv6-payload-length {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact payload length capability "Identity for exact-match IPv6 payload length condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Payload Length"; Specification - Payload Length";
} }
identity range-ipv6-payload-length { identity range-ipv6-payload-length {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for range payload length capability "Identity for range-match IPv6 payload length condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Payload Length"; Specification - Payload Length";
} }
identity ipv6-next-header { identity ipv6-next-header {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for next header capability "Identity for IPv6 next header condition capability";
of IPv6 condition";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Next Header"; Specification - Next Header";
} }
identity exact-ipv6-hop-limit { identity exact-ipv6-hop-limit {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact hop limit capability "Identity for exact-match IPv6 hop limit condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Hop Limit"; Specification - Hop Limit";
} }
identity range-ipv6-hop-limit { identity range-ipv6-hop-limit {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for range hop limit capability "Identity for range-match IPv6 hop limit condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Hop Limit"; Specification - Hop Limit";
} }
identity exact-ipv6-address { identity exact-ipv6-address {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact address capability "Identity for exact-match IPv6 address condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Address"; Specification - Address";
} }
identity range-ipv6-address { identity range-ipv6-address {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
description description
"Identity for range address capability "Identity for exact-match IPv6 address condition
of IPv6 condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Address"; Specification - Address";
} }
identity tcp-capa { identity tcp-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of tcp condition"; "Identity for TCP condition capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol";
} }
identity exact-tcp-port-num { identity exact-tcp-port-num {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact port number capability "Identity for exact-match TCP port number condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Port Number"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Port Number";
} }
identity range-tcp-port-num { identity range-tcp-port-num {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for range port number capability "Identity for range-match TCP port number condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Port Number"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Port Number";
} }
identity exact-tcp-seq-num { identity exact-tcp-seq-num {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact sequence number capability "Identity for exact-match TCP sequence number condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Sequence Number"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Sequence Number";
} }
identity range-tcp-seq-num { identity range-tcp-seq-num {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for range sequence number capability "Identity for range-match TCP sequence number condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Sequence Number"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Sequence Number";
} }
identity exact-tcp-ack-num { identity exact-tcp-ack-num {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact acknowledgement number capability "Identity for exact-match TCP acknowledgement number condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Acknowledgement Number"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Acknowledgement Number";
} }
identity range-tcp-ack-num { identity range-tcp-ack-num {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for range acknowledgement number capability "Identity for range-match TCP acknowledgement number condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Acknowledgement Number"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Acknowledgement Number";
} }
identity exact-tcp-window-size { identity exact-tcp-window-size {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact window size capability "Identity for exact-match TCP window size condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Window Size"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Window Size";
} }
identity range-tcp-window-size { identity range-tcp-window-size {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for range window size capability "Identity for range--match TCP window size condition
of tcp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Window Size"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Window Size";
} }
identity tcp-flags { identity tcp-flags {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
description description
"Identity for flags capability "Identity for TCP flags condition capability";
of tcp condition";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Flags"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol - Flags";
} }
identity udp-capa { identity udp-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of udp condition"; "Identity for UDP condition capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol"; "RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol";
} }
identity exact-udp-port-num { identity exact-udp-port-num {
base udp-capa; base udp-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact port number capability "Identity for exact-match UDP port number condition
of udp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Port Number"; "RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Port Number";
} }
identity range-udp-port-num { identity range-udp-port-num {
base udp-capa; base udp-capa;
description description
"Identity for range port number capability "Identity for range-match UDP port number condition
of udp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Port Number"; "RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Port Number";
} }
identity exact-udp-total-length { identity exact-udp-total-length {
base udp-capa; base udp-capa;
description description
"Identity for exact total-length capability "Identity for exact-match UDP total length condition
of udp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Total Length"; "RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Total Length";
} }
identity range-udp-total-length { identity range-udp-total-length {
base udp-capa; base udp-capa;
description description
"Identity for range total-length capability "Identity for range-match UDP total length condition
of udp condition"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Total Length"; "RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol - Total Length";
} }
identity icmp-capa { identity icmp-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of icmp condition"; "Identity for ICMP condition capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 792: Internet Control Message Protocol"; "RFC 792: Internet Control Message Protocol";
} }
identity icmp-type { identity icmp-type {
base icmp-capa; base icmp-capa;
description description
"Identity for icmp type capability "Identity for ICMP type condition capability";
of icmp condition";
reference reference
"RFC 792: Internet Control Message Protocol"; "RFC 792: Internet Control Message Protocol";
} }
identity url-capa { identity url-capa {
base condition; base condition;
description description
"Identity for capabilities of url condition"; "Identity for URL condition capabilities";
} }
identity pre-defined { identity pre-defined {
base url-capa; base url-capa;
description description
"Identity for pre-defined capabilities of "Identity for URL pre-defined condition capabilities";
url condition";
} }
identity user-defined { identity user-defined {
base url-capa; base url-capa;
description description
"Identity for user-defined capabilities of "Identity for URL user-defined condition capabilities";
url condition";
} }
identity log-action-capa { identity log-action-capa {
description description
"Identity for capabilities of log action"; "Identity for log-action capabilities";
} }
identity rule-log { identity rule-log {
base log-action-capa; base log-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for rule log capability "Identity for rule log log-action capability";
of log action";
} }
identity session-log { identity session-log {
base log-action-capa; base log-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for session log capability "Identity for session log log-action capability";
of log action";
} }
identity ingress-action-capa { identity ingress-action-capa {
description description
"Identity for capabilities of ingress action"; "Identity for ingress-action capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Action"; of NSFs Capabilities - Action";
} }
identity egress-action-capa { identity egress-action-capa {
description description
"Base identity for egress action"; "Identity for egress-action capabilities";
} }
identity default-action-capa { identity default-action-capa {
description description
"Identity for capabilities of default action"; "Identity for default-action capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Default action"; of NSFs Capabilities - Default action";
} }
identity pass { identity pass {
base ingress-action-capa; base ingress-action-capa;
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
base default-action-capa; base default-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for pass"; "Identity for pass action capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and
default action"; default action";
} }
identity drop { identity drop {
base ingress-action-capa; base ingress-action-capa;
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
base default-action-capa; base default-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for drop"; "Identity for drop action capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and
default action"; default action";
} }
identity reject { identity reject {
base ingress-action-capa; base ingress-action-capa;
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
base default-action-capa; base default-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for reject"; "Identity for reject action capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and
default action"; default action";
} }
identity alert { identity alert {
base ingress-action-capa; base ingress-action-capa;
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
base default-action-capa; base default-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for alert"; "Identity for alert action capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and
default action"; default action";
} }
identity mirror { identity mirror {
base ingress-action-capa; base ingress-action-capa;
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
base default-action-capa; base default-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for mirror"; "Identity for mirror action capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and of NSFs Capabilities - Actions and
default action"; default action";
} }
identity invoke-signaling { identity invoke-signaling {
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for invoke signaling"; "Identity for invoke signaling action capability";
} }
identity tunnel-encapsulation { identity tunnel-encapsulation {
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for tunnel encapsulation"; "Identity for tunnel encapsulation action capability";
} }
identity forwarding { identity forwarding {
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for forwarding"; "Identity for forwarding action capability";
} }
identity redirection { identity redirection {
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
description description
"Identity for redirection"; "Identity for redirection";
} }
identity resolution-strategy-capa { identity resolution-strategy-capa {
description description
"Base identity for resolution strategy"; "Base identity for resolution strategy capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy";
} }
identity fmr { identity fmr {
base resolution-strategy-capa; base resolution-strategy-capa;
description description
"Identity for First Matching Rule (FMR)"; "Identity for First Matching Rule (FMR) resolution
strategy capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy";
} }
identity lmr { identity lmr {
base resolution-strategy-capa; base resolution-strategy-capa;
description description
"Identity for Last Matching Rule (LMR)"; "Identity for Last Matching Rule (LMR) resolution
strategy capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy";
} }
identity pmr { identity pmr {
base resolution-strategy-capa; base resolution-strategy-capa;
description description
"Identity for Prioritized Matching Rule (PMR)"; "Identity for Prioritized Matching Rule (PMR) resolution
strategy capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy";
} }
identity pmre { identity pmre {
base resolution-strategy-capa; base resolution-strategy-capa;
description description
"Identity for Prioritized Matching Rule "Identity for Prioritized Matching Rule
with Errors (PMRE)"; with Errors (PMRE) resolution strategy capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy";
} }
identity pmrn { identity pmrn {
base resolution-strategy-capa; base resolution-strategy-capa;
description description
"Identity for Prioritized Matching Rule "Identity for Prioritized Matching Rule
with No Errors (PMRN)"; with No Errors (PMRN) resolution strategy capability";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution Strategy";
} }
identity advanced-nsf-capa { identity advanced-nsf-capa {
description description
"Base identity for advanced "Base identity for advanced
network security function capabilities"; Network Security Function (NSF) capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security "RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models
draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
identity antivirus-capa { identity anti-virus-capa {
base advanced-nsf-capa; base advanced-nsf-capa;
description description
"Identity for antivirus capabilities"; "Identity for advanced NSF anti-virus capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security "RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models
draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antivirus"; Controller - Anti-virus";
} }
identity antiddos-capa { identity anti-ddos-capa {
base advanced-nsf-capa; base advanced-nsf-capa;
description description
"Identity for antiddos capabilities"; "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security "RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models
draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity ips-capa { identity ips-capa {
base advanced-nsf-capa; base advanced-nsf-capa;
description description
"Identity for IPS capabilities"; "Identity for advanced NSF Intrusion Prevention System
(IPS) capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security "RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models
draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Intrusion Prevention System"; Controller - Intrusion Prevention System";
} }
identity voip-volte-capa { identity voip-volte-capa {
base advanced-nsf-capa; base advanced-nsf-capa;
description description
"Identity for VoIP/VoLTE capabilities"; "Identity for advanced NSF VoIP/VoLTE capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 3261: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol "RFC 3261: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol
RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models
draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
identity detect { identity detect {
base antivirus-capa; base anti-virus-capa;
description description
"Identity for detect capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-virus detect capability";
of antivirus";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antivirus"; Controller - Anti-Virus";
} }
identity exception-application { identity exception-application {
base antivirus-capa; base anti-virus-capa;
description description
"Identity for exception application capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-virus exception application
of antivirus"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antivirus"; Controller - Anti-Virus";
} }
identity exception-signature { identity exception-signature {
base antivirus-capa; base anti-virus-capa;
description description
"Identity for exception signature capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-virus exception signature
of antivirus"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antivirus"; Controller - Anti-Virus";
} }
identity whitelists { identity white-list {
base antivirus-capa; base anti-virus-capa;
description description
"Identity for whitelists capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-virus white list
of antivirus"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antivirus"; Controller - Anti-Virus";
} }
identity syn-flood-action { identity syn-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for syn flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS sync flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity udp-flood-action { identity udp-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for udp flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS UDP flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity http-flood-action { identity http-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for http flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS HTTP flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity https-flood-action { identity https-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for https flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS HTTPS flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity dns-request-flood-action { identity dns-request-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for dns request flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS DNS Request flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity dns-reply-flood-action { identity dns-reply-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for dns reply flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS DNS Reply flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity icmp-flood-action { identity icmp-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for icmp flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS ICMP flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity sip-flood-action { identity sip-flood-action {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for sip flood action capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS SIP flood
of antiddos"; action capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity detect-mode { identity detect-mode {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for detect mode capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS detect mode
of antiddos"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity baseline-learn { identity baseline-learning {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
description description
"Identity for baseline learn capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF anti-DDoS baseline learning
of antiddos"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Antiddos"; Controller - Anti-DDoS";
} }
identity signature-set { identity signature-set {
base ips-capa; base ips-capa;
description description
"Identity for signature set capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF IPS signature set
of IPS"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Intrusion Prevention System"; Controller - Intrusion Prevention System";
} }
identity ips-exception-signature { identity ips-exception-signature {
base ips-capa; base ips-capa;
description description
"Identity for ips exception signature capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF IPS exception signature
of IPS"; capability";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller - Intrusion Prevention System"; Controller - Intrusion Prevention System";
} }
identity voice-id { identity voice-id {
base voip-volte-capa; base voip-volte-capa;
description description
"Identity for voice-id capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF VoIP/VoLTE voice-id
of VoIP/VoLTE"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 3261: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol"; "RFC 3261: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol";
} }
identity user-agent { identity user-agent {
base voip-volte-capa; base voip-volte-capa;
description description
"Identity for user agent capabilities "Identity for advanced NSF VoIP/VoLTE user agent
of VoIP/VoLTE"; capability";
reference reference
"RFC 3261: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol"; "RFC 3261: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol";
} }
identity ipsec-capa { identity ipsec-capa {
description description
"Base identity for an IPsec"; "Base identity for an IPsec capabilities";
} }
identity ike { identity ike {
base ipsec-capa; base ipsec-capa;
description description
"Identity for an IKE"; "Identity for an IPSec Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
capability";
} }
identity ikeless { identity ikeless {
base ipsec-capa; base ipsec-capa;
description description
"Identity for an IKEless"; "Identity for an IPSec without Internet Key
Exchange (IKE) capability";
} }
/* /*
* Grouping * Grouping
*/ */
grouping nsf-capabilities { grouping nsf-capabilities {
description description
"Capabilities of network security funtion"; "Network Security Function (NSF) Capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security "RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - I2NSF Flow Security Policy Structure Functions - I2NSF Flow Security Policy Structure
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Capability Information Model Design"; of NSFs Capabilities - Capability Information Model Design";
leaf-list time-capabilities { leaf-list time-capabilities {
type enumeration { type enumeration {
enum absolute-time { enum absolute-time {
description description
"Capabilities of absolute time. "Absolute Time Capabilities.
If network security function has the absolute time If network security function has the absolute time
capability, the network security function capability, the network security function
supports rule execution according to absolute time."; supports rule execution according to absolute time.";
} }
enum periodic-time { enum periodic-time {
description description
"Capabilities of periodic time. "Periodic time capabilities.
If network security function has the periodic time If network security function has the periodic time
capability, the network security function capability, the network security function
supports rule execution according to periodic time."; supports rule execution according to periodic time.";
} }
} }
description description
"This is capabilities for time"; "Time capabilities";
} }
container event-capabilities { container event-capabilities {
description description
"Capabilities of events. "Capabilities of events.
If network security function has If network security function has
the event capabilities, the network security functions the event capabilities, the network security functions
supports rule execution according to system event supports rule execution according to system event
and system alarm."; and system alarm.";
skipping to change at page 33, line 18 skipping to change at page 33, line 18
Policy Model Overview Policy Model Overview
draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06: A YANG draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06: A YANG
Data Model for Monitoring I2NSF Network Security Data Model for Monitoring I2NSF Network Security
Functions - System Alarm and System Events"; Functions - System Alarm and System Events";
leaf-list system-event-capa { leaf-list system-event-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base system-event-capa; base system-event-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a system event"; "System event capabilities";
} }
leaf-list system-alarm-capa { leaf-list system-alarm-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base system-alarm-capa; base system-alarm-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a system alarm"; "Capabilities for a system alarm";
} }
} }
container condition-capabilities { container condition-capabilities {
description description
"Capabilities of conditions."; "Condition capabilities of conditions.";
container generic-nsf-capabilities { container generic-nsf-capabilities {
description description
"Capabilities of conditions. "Generic condition capabilities.
If a network security function has If a network security function has
the condition capabilities, the network security function the condition capabilities, the network security function
supports rule execution according to conditions of IPv4, supports rule execution according to conditions of IPv4,
IPv6, foruth layer, ICMP, and payload."; IPv6, TCP, UDP, ICMP, and payload.";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol "RFC 791: Internet Protocol
RFC 792: Internet Control Message Protocol RFC 792: Internet Control Message Protocol
RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol
RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Next Header Specification - Next Header
RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - I2NSF Flow Security Policy Structure Functions - I2NSF Flow Security Policy Structure
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Design Principles and ECA Policy of NSFs Capabilities - Design Principles and ECA Policy
Model Overview"; Model Overview";
leaf-list ipv4-capa { leaf-list ipv4-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base ipv4-capa; base ipv4-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an IPv4 packet"; "IPv4 packet capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 791: Internet Protocol"; "RFC 791: Internet Protocol";
} }
leaf-list ipv6-capa { leaf-list ipv6-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base ipv6-capa; base ipv6-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an IPv6 packet"; "IPv6 packet capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
Specification - Next Header"; Specification - Next Header";
} }
leaf-list tcp-capa { leaf-list tcp-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base tcp-capa; base tcp-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a tcp packet"; "TCP packet capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol"; "RFC 793: Transmission Control Protocol";
} }
leaf-list udp-capa { leaf-list udp-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base udp-capa; base udp-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an udp packet"; "UDP packet capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol"; "RFC 768: User Datagram Protocol";
} }
leaf-list icmp-capa { leaf-list icmp-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base icmp-capa; base icmp-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an ICMP packet"; "ICMP packet capabilities";
reference reference
"RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) "; "RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) ";
} }
} }
container advanced-nsf-capabilities { container advanced-nsf-capabilities {
description description
"Capabilities of advanced network security functions, "Advanced Network Security Function (NSF) Capabilities,
such as anti virus, anti DDoS, IPS, and VoIP/VoLTE."; such as, anti-virus, anti-DDoS, IPS, and VoIP/VoLTE.";
reference reference
"RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security "RFC 8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security
Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models Functions - Differences from ACL Data Models
draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
leaf-list antivirus-capa { leaf-list anti-virus-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base antivirus-capa; base anti-virus-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an antivirus"; "Anti-virus capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
leaf-list antiddos-capa { leaf-list anti-ddos-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base antiddos-capa; base anti-ddos-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an antiddos"; "Anti-DDoS capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
leaf-list ips-capa { leaf-list ips-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base ips-capa; base ips-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an ips"; "Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
leaf-list url-capa { leaf-list url-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base url-capa; base url-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a url category"; "URL capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
leaf-list voip-volte-capa { leaf-list voip-volte-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base voip-volte-capa; base voip-volte-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a voip and volte"; "VoIP and VoLTE capabilities";
reference reference
"draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of "draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01: Configuration of
Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security
Controller"; Controller";
} }
} }
leaf-list context-capabilities { leaf-list context-capabilities {
type identityref { type identityref {
base context-capa; base context-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a context security"; "Security context capabilities";
} }
} }
container action-capabilities { container action-capabilities {
description description
"Capabilities of actions. "Action Capabilities of actions.
If network security function has If the Network Security Function (NSF) has
the action capabilities, the network security function action capabilities, it supports the attendant
supports rule execution according to actions."; actions for policy rules.";
leaf-list ingress-action-capa { leaf-list ingress-action-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base ingress-action-capa; base ingress-action-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an action"; "Ingress-action capabilities";
} }
leaf-list egress-action-capa { leaf-list egress-action-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base egress-action-capa; base egress-action-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an egress action"; "Egress-action capabilities";
} }
leaf-list log-action-capa { leaf-list log-action-capa {
type identityref { type identityref {
base log-action-capa; base log-action-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a log action"; "Log-action capabilities";
} }
} }
leaf-list resolution-strategy-capabilities { leaf-list resolution-strategy-capabilities {
type identityref { type identityref {
base resolution-strategy-capa; base resolution-strategy-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a resolution strategy. "Resolution strategy capabilities.
The resolution strategies can be used to The resolution strategies can be used to
specify how to resolve conflicts that occur between specify how to resolve conflicts that occur between
the actions of the same or different policy rules that the actions of the same or different policy rules that
are matched and contained in this particular NSF"; are matched for the same packet and by a particular NSF";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution strategy"; of NSFs Capabilities - Resolution strategy";
} }
leaf-list default-action-capabilities { leaf-list default-action-capabilities {
type identityref { type identityref {
base default-action-capa; base default-action-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for a default action. "Default Action capabilities.
A default action is used to execute I2NSF policy rule A default action is used to execute I2NSF policy rules
when no rule matches a packet. The default action is when no rule matches a packet. The default action is
defined as pass, drop, reject, alert, and mirror."; defined as pass, drop, reject, alert, or mirror.";
reference reference
"draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model "draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-04: Information Model
of NSFs Capabilities - Default action"; of NSFs Capabilities - Default action";
} }
leaf-list ipsec-method { leaf-list ipsec-method {
type identityref { type identityref {
base ipsec-capa; base ipsec-capa;
} }
description description
"Capabilities for an IPsec method"; "IPsec method capabilities";
reference reference
" draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-04"; "draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-04";
} }
} }
/* /*
* Data nodes * Data nodes
*/ */
container nsf { container nsf {
description description
"The list of capabilities of "The list of Network Security Function (NSF) capabilities";
network security function";
uses nsf-capabilities; uses nsf-capabilities;
} }
} }
<CODE ENDS> <CODE ENDS>
Figure 3: YANG Data Module of I2NSF Capability Figure 3: YANG Data Module of I2NSF Capability
7. IANA Considerations 7. IANA Considerations
This document requests IANA to register the following URI in the This document requests IANA to register the following URI in the
"IETF XML Registry" [RFC3688]: "IETF XML Registry" [RFC3688]:
URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-i2nsf-capability Uri: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-i2nsf-capability
Registrant Contact: The IESG. Registrant Contact: The IESG.
XML: N/A; the requested URI is an XML namespace. XML: N/A; the requested URI is an XML namespace.
This document requests IANA to register the following YANG module in This document requests IANA to register the following YANG module in
the "YANG Module Names" registry [RFC7950]. the "YANG Module Names" registry [RFC7950].
name: ietf-i2nsf-capability name: ietf-i2nsf-capability
 End of changes. 226 change blocks.
346 lines changed or deleted 323 lines changed or added

This html diff was produced by rfcdiff 1.47. The latest version is available from http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/