Re: [I2nsf] draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05 is officially removed from I2NSF WG ( was RE: Is there any objection of sunset the I2NSF Capabilities Information Model Draft and merge the relevant information to the I2NSF Capability Data model draft?

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 24 October 2020 02:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=koYpaYTlAidsUwe/Y/JFK0iIx5hqqn/F+qjXcfO2SrQ=; b=t0YFvIMwzhINDdbxpYUmrpCPkQA2RBJD1vroIeVuF34HemRPrmJlrdb+49M1iWXM9Y LcJ00BiIXSGtqUSzPKNK2IF0UN3KFv5Yy0AVMtzUmOQm79tESO7I3JVE0D5iLqkgGlqy zJ77p/9hcm0/CIh99CB5+dI0C5Iq8W5ypbYwHsKzOENbirjn8hTGOd9rkofr8qLuS0tK cJ8onKBNal9dkmaT9kqONyVrNg1n3hUQk6e/HH0tvdy2fjRJn5P+C0kVCJn/9YvLUB/w WAGn2xgBtmoZgBYZeZCKRLPapJkaAT56gbjzXe3n3zy1zar8uZWT+irT5lqipG/Wq3cs KacA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=koYpaYTlAidsUwe/Y/JFK0iIx5hqqn/F+qjXcfO2SrQ=; b=VtkmCpmXyFa5CI/6Uhv0KYDldsOV1VlKiwKRbM54yrOxj1CxnZ77rN7hFKUzmxL/Zc BhxYO7Y/oAdqtWjwYIlTFus8GcBrBTZZdTpK5iu1Ml/JanZIe7z/W81AHTyZ5zbfZVKZ wnCHHH2N9kuApXZqZy7hJvOC1KFV/L7iVAoMzXzA0cDga5FWsOc8+dFUSPzJPVouM3K0 Sosno87OYdQuhjSyiKyNhw2njdTahzRG97d2/GZNFztn/4tAqnRPmW5+DnDo7xb90YS2 wfjR/DkiiK93LZy9Oef1cGrnY0P+QCUB/oYMHpnTtAU7nJigiv2kVHKkgDzmQvPUPFWT LXUA==