Re: [I2nsf] [yang-doctors] Need YANG Doctor reviewing the YANG module of draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection which I2NSF is about to call WGLC

Rafa Marin-Lopez <rafa@um.es> Tue, 09 April 2019 07:49 UTC

From: Rafa Marin-Lopez <rafa@um.es>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:49:48 +0200
Cc: Rafa Marin-Lopez <rafa@um.es>, Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com>, Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com>, "i2nsf@ietf.org" <i2nsf@ietf.org>, Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>, "yang-doctors@ietf.org" <yang-doctors@ietf.org>
To: Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] [yang-doctors] Need YANG Doctor reviewing the YANG module of draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection which I2NSF is about to call WGLC

Hi Yoav:

After thinking about these past days, I personally think the same.

I would add a uint16 and a comment in the description. As we agreed in the last IETF meeting, I do not think our I-D should solve this problem, since this problem happens in general.

As an example:

typedef ike-integrity-algorithm-t {
			type uint32;
			description “The acceptable numbers are defined in IANA Registry - Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) Parameters - IKEv2  Transform Type 1 - Encryption Algorithm Transform IDs";
}

Is this reasonable?