[I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-08.txt> (I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org> Tue, 25 August 2020 17:59 UTC

From: The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
To: IETF-Announce <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Sender: iesg-secretary@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 10:59:33 -0700
Subject: [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-08.txt> (I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to Network Security
Functions WG (i2nsf) to consider the following document: - 'I2NSF Capability
YANG Data Model'
  <draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
last-call@ietf.org mailing lists by 2020-09-08. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the capabilities of
   various Network Security Functions (NSFs) in the Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) framework to centrally manage the
   capabilities of the various NSFs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3556/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3606/

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information:
    rfc8329: Framework for Interface to Network Security Functions (Informational - IETF stream)
    rfc8192: Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF): Problem Statement and Use Cases (Informational - IETF stream)
    rfc790: Assigned numbers (Historic - Legacy stream)
    rfc3444: On the Difference between Information Models and Data Models (Informational - IETF stream)
    draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model: I2NSF NSF Monitoring YANG Data Model (None - IETF stream)