Re: [I2rs-proto-dt] [i2rs] inteirm 10/7/20

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 12 October 2015 07:46 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Joel M. Halpern'" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, 'Andy Bierman' <andy@yumaworks.com>, i2rs@ietf.org, i2rs-proto-dt@ietf.org
References: <05c801d102ce$eb398930$c1ac9b90$@ndzh.com> <20151011161106.GA61856@elstar.local> <CABCOCHTb6VxuV1YxP+zVd8qo171+OUFoH2qeZxAiFqi2RrdrXA@mail.gmail.com> <20151011175123.GA62046@elstar.local> <CABCOCHQa1Dv-vkt-xhGDzOw4rt4UWnGPjEsxHj5vrVNFGjk-xQ@mail.gmail.com> <20151011195818.GA62201@elstar.local> <561AC25F.7050407@joelhalpern.com> <20151011202410.GA62276@elstar.local> <561AC682.4000607@joelhalpern.com>