Re: [I2rs-proto-dt] couple YANG details

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 23 October 2015 20:41 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>, 'Andy Bierman' <andy@yumaworks.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:41:29 -0400
Cc: i2rs-proto-dt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [I2rs-proto-dt] couple YANG details

Jeff and Andy:

I agree with Jeff.  I2RS should not create new constraints for anything
under a configuration data tree.   (Jeff see the BGP suggestions below).

What about the I2RS protocol data modules?  I think these data modules have
their own constraints.  Is this true.

Sue

Examples from BGP:

1) if you create an ephemeral BGP peer, then it should have the same
constraints and other peers.
b) If you create a BGP cost community, then it should have the same
constraints as other cost communities.