Re: [i2rs] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Susan Hares <susaha1@mail.regent.edu> Wed, 17 August 2016 23:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-regent-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ngWYbaYXQ64L5Pq4Xt9y6DCIJaK8Knm6XMOVPLpwrY4=; b=KEt2HdofaZLDkTFLaNkwBG/p1KDtm+9qrmnFaZKWhCfvv87gnu2zX+IAj3cUqHUpZk V3ngN/qroIrSCrffCaBBSVLWINRt4exYKk0aCRctVe3luTetWSTjTlcANYH0wzOarrqa xz8QTei8LOpZhRUD2wNeyF1EJ5QLeHs9RPiUs+fNufEMKpKrQOHmSc3LO7HkBp/piS7y +HQMGtZ99JxVL8kx6a1+blD8KrSVLfaDmuBhwTvK2jygwIlPKnfB+hP534JKzxzcICNc tSctBxHXb/RIoKNBdhRKyppR0Q0m4PyE++9mZy57gPQLagAC7q8LlLzesm9phJhqtohr 1XXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ngWYbaYXQ64L5Pq4Xt9y6DCIJaK8Knm6XMOVPLpwrY4=; b=JMRSZuzlmsKj8FAzN93UNonrr0icFDyXxr5ap+C0WN+vWOw//NrBiOKe57Mq6KK0BT Tb9mT6QaYETiKnCqDUSsbZwYd8lHbnoZEoB/VbUcgzvOSqrPuqXTXB6dDwjlc0yJ3PKW zxy3UzCEEzc3iKXjasWTnu6cHQzfDlQWD36sdY8+c30PYHC7EJAbAIzkbPMETGIUwpxZ lP9xjEY8L+6a+LLIxVq7RhdWoUJZ5jbcMOUsthqR9zLgGRqm/+FJvfW/+wf9vNMcRETp T6Sb513QmfJ7XPmVUnZNZdY07AZ0j/4/WFqSy4q4u/KWevRJrW7q8n6jvilOtOatENc9 Koug==