Re: [i2rs] comments on draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-10

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Thu, 23 June 2016 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4764; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1466691173; x=1467900773; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gQDZkA5DpRw1QABSVrfIL7tsdzYY+S6v6ShfPqQdosw=; b=Et6s+xoRSjII27SVZXwYS85TiGlRudZXVSSIY+H2OEn7l3IAC6QdzIlV YphzkJF8OQ3Mq7ywKRYT819xxGR6VuUnL01VJhnXmH+4hsjUjh6kiWJun z51lO0Cso5mpr9BZPHs0rQCP3p0KQyUmwFA8AgfogzSLOI9FqeZ7E4JZ7 4=;