[i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-03.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Tue, 07 March 2017 22:01 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:01:56 -0800
Cc: i2rs@ietf.org
Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-03.txt

This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Environment Security Requirements
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-03-07

Abstract:
   This document provides environment security requirements for the I2RS
   architecture.  Environment security requirements are independent of
   the protocol used for I2RS.  The security environment requirements
   are the good security practices to be used during implementation and
   deployment of the code related to the new interface to routing system
   (I2RS) so that I2RS implementations can be securely deployed and
   operated.

   Environmental security requirements do not specify the I2RS protocol
   seecurity requirements.  This is done in another document (draft-
   ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-03

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-03

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/