Re: [i2rs] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 12 December 2017 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4891; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1513092678; x=1514302278; h=subject:from:to:cc:references:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FnF0LT37lvs6U/QF/cJsAObrwfKOufzubESICIn7/ns=; b=WmUaojRdp9mjQGG9NGczVzU1y2iVSxAuEVBfbRNCmPaWvTeqKRKlsu++ ZMjZFuIbiGd+uKv9/mqHu5bQ1a1vwHh8fthBNsZUVKv2O4+7jVJjT5xEb 5yMkl2SS7LNbzLHjuoxgMoXaJ8HAR+KEMgK8m04B0KKFLu07zctjWeIRg c=;