Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-03.txt

Joe Clarke <jclarke@cisco.com> Mon, 05 October 2015 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3811; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444080450; x=1445290050; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iPzwSqGlyIbAm2TfGpSbh6D/IPP9bWTHzH4RAiShvOI=; b=g7f+FsLIMhXUelDkhri7SlcO0CCk8VcdxC1RbzmC8rWljDVQBR6cVNdh CQpcNQqwh/ome6BMXlxUt/w5FvgRNQiuU3j3rtWEHKG6UuA40JzbR1aVs +/Dyx1nke5tA+L//e0pg4HFFkcXzEuPOXOKtFfaV89zc1A2rakCAjSGBf U=;