[i2rs] IEEE802.1 Feedback on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-15.txt

Don Fedyk <dfedyk@labn.net> Wed, 05 August 2020 17:38 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.3 cv=QtBwI26d c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=dLZJa+xiwSxG16/P+YVxDGlgEgI=:19 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10:nop_charset_1 a=y4yBn9ojGxQA:10:nop_rcvd_month_year a=Vy_oeq2dmq0A:10:endurance_base64_authed_username_1 a=HLvPDLHGFjgA:10:nop_election2020_name_subject a=KwIv_cxWQxYHak7Tpn4A:9 a=WiJ_-Dz12mbO2Msl:21 a=hBgeOQhVO5bpUg1-:21 a=0zN2VfR8ED-94fFr:21 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10:nop_charset_2 a=-RoEEKskQ1sA:10:nop_election2020_name_body a=Z5ABNNGmrOfJ6cZ5bIyy:22 a=jd6J4Gguk5HxikPWLKER:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID: Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID:Content-Description: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID: In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=Og5ou9V3w0G0QYKBVJn2AGXXsL9dkBYi7S2ViiAHyIs=; b=DNNUESX/vSiOBxLU8qINDSwn2z kUWxGsDH3dxj2qfrp5WYOL2ZZcJHuqkKDvxGF7sxsBbcQBZ7GpSXn8Kw3Oi68CrWmKYQy17jqWufK UEn56C8JpjgG3M7vUooKzZmYa;