Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-09.txt

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Wed, 21 August 2019 09:02 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: tom petch <ietfc@btconnect.com>, "i2rs@ietf.org" <i2rs@ietf.org>
CC: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:02:11 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.134.31.203]
Subject: Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-09.txt

Hi, Tom:
Yes, I am also not sure whether I should reference ieee802-dot1q-types for vlan type definition.
If you see this as an issue, I am fine with falling back to the previous version and remove reference to ieee802-dot1q-types
And define vlan type in ietf-l2-topology.yang as follows:
"
    typedef vlan {
      type uint16 {
        range "1..4094";