Re: [i2rs] Comments on Ephemeral-REQ-07 (local config vs. ephemeral)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Wed, 20 July 2016 11:27 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Andy Bierman' <andy@yumaworks.com>, 'Joe Clarke' <jclarke@cisco.com>
References: <fc5d171b-82da-0041-3248-8a01d31e9202@cisco.com> <016201d1e11b$6c0c3140$442493c0$@ndzh.com> <5a2feb3c-9f9b-8d4a-91f2-db337d1ceecf@cisco.com> <009801d1e24d$3b92a340$b2b7e9c0$@gmail.com> <019b01d1e24e$8ea9bc70$abfd3550$@ndzh.com> <99078e75-8c89-ee08-9ea3-a5d2c0840671@cisco.com> <009201d1e25a$35af9b10$a10ed130$@ndzh.com> <c2f0dbb8-c558-b738-6241-40fc1cd61349@cisco.com> <eniiljkadm7ncjq8p2nkjn9d.1469003679596@email.android.com> <1d3b708a-f8f3-b1e1-cf1d-bc09a87dba4f@cisco.com> <CABCOCHRA1_ZGChup9UT=NamPX2gPd88e6MtW8MBXB9_1Bw915A@mail.gmail.com>