Re: [i2rs] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-10.txt- 2 week WG LC (6/21 to 7/5/2016)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 30 June 2016 15:39 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Martin Bjorklund' <mbj@tail-f.com>, i2rs@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:38:34 -0400
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas' <jhaas@pfrc.org>
Subject: Re: [i2rs] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-10.txt- 2 week WG LC (6/21 to 7/5/2016)

Martin:

Thank you for the comments.  Please see the responses inline.

One bit of background may help in Ephemeral-REQ-11 through Ephemeral-REQ-14.
While NETCONF/RESTCONF is specified in this version the ephemeral
requirements, other protocols may be included in the future (PROTOBUF, etc).
At that point, this document would be expanded to include these other
protocols.

upon further details.

Sue