Re: [i2rs] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-04.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 20:34 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Joe Clarke' <jclarke@cisco.com>, i2rs@ietf.org, draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:34:50 -0500
Cc: "'Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)'" <cpignata@cisco.com>, "'Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)'" <gsalguei@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [i2rs] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-04.txt

Joe:

It would be helpful to get it done by tomorrow.  Jonathan Hardwick is out looking for reviewers for this document.   Our steps after the shepherd's review are:
1)  RTG-Directorate review,
2) Any revision based on the RTG-Directorate,
3) Send for publication.

I will be uploading the shepherds report tonight.  I think I have everything we need.

Sue