Re: [i2rs] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 19 August 2016 10:51 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Juergen Schoenwaelder' <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
References: <013b01d1f8ee$31fa09b0$95ee1d10$@ndzh.com> <20160818073203.GA4338@elstar.local> <04b501d1f949$116c63e0$34452ba0$@ndzh.com> <20160818121405.GA5282@elstar.local> <051301d1f950$7739c670$65ad5350$@ndzh.com> <20160818130555.GA5366@elstar.local> <051701d1f952$c4ae0b30$4e0a2190$@ndzh.com> <6BCE198E4EAEFC4CAB45D75826EFB0761525CCD7@eusaamb101.ericsson.se> <F8C205FB-665C-422C-B991-2F97F75CAE42@cooperw.in> <003801d1f97f$3d16eb10$b744c130$@ndzh.com> <20160819085756.GA6759@elstar.local>