Re: [i2rs] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 17 August 2016 17:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=f9hwrMGQoMu1S8I8joDA65is2fo=; b=kKTNI Xgluj7HZV6OZBcFUteVdtBufvbgxXAfa3mUfXU7AFsDivHfGYLWL/6exd7s+UHuV DR/aE6KvRZrjNXqBvUL2SCrbkgXBend2mNtjr8h6ewQQeAtISFF1KpU4iGV0a5NM X5cQBfIomNGe4Bn563OcKhtK6feZ0ag40vQ5I0=