Re: [i2rs] draft-mglt-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-00 Thoughts on AAA

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Fri, 02 October 2015 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CtMVfLsGboXCaE7vQE8ttfUjMP2gZmbUfZuK6wHQDTo=; b=aUXTS+ozdf1iplrF/8KM7Fjz/B/ZI0RWqz8V1PDc/yLZ11s9cUf7zKUsXgoruSO5Xa M9ayAE1qsmSESq8/3Vlux+ZKQfz675fSGhbhTU90unzHnbq75K7PN7iDf/SttrpIqFeU 7IYOPx2p0chob4yPxgKGUiByLqTuyH0V9dtkcGasOp91SwBYCFNFEWkzYzX1xDYqikPd 8II4JiAgF8O9Bv/RGP9wE5uI/aDh47PVg6NMKZK2TWX0Ixey6nWf6W6scbY9Qzj4VPXn QOu8JWIoVY+v+gaToJ08BpRLsu+5DHUYDIMOz23UJ4lVzsrznVk9FT+Q88yR19ktIgHD atmg==