Re: [i2rs] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-14: (with COMMENT)

Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 20:40 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Éric Vyncke' <evyncke@cisco.com>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology@ietf.org, i2rs@ietf.org, i2rs-chairs@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:40:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [i2rs] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-14: (with COMMENT)

Eric:

<shepherd hat on>

Thank you for being concerned about the errors reported by the tools.  These errors have been growing with each revision of the yang tools kit without any change to the Yang.

Yang doctors have OKed the draft.  We have asked the Yang Doctors to address this issue and the ADs.    It is hard to fix ghost bugs.   The authors will fix anything that is a real bug rather than a ghost bug.

Other comments are below.
 I will answer quickly because Authors are in China.   They may correct me - as it is there document.

Sue