Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-03.txt

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Mon, 05 October 2015 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5033; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444083373; x=1445292973; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=MIIlzLJC132DtU68ist3maYtkgHVCxgbp1oxP7JyvKg=; b=CcM8QAS15jQ7H1ibndNl5GDkF5TQERs+nMY5WO9mlitLaC/CUXrh8csi B8Ftp7c0q/4UK9l/csq4ngp+Wb/9gLHw5brD9/MUGL6huzyPvVny4noR0 rfZicqpj22ClcORJQHR2FUhpIG3BLZZuRRknH/fciLPF3nK9GlB/calNG U=;