URCs and IAFA templates

Sally Hambridge <sallyh@ludwig.intel.com> Fri, 30 September 1994 22:52 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 13:47:35 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Sally Hambridge <sallyh@ludwig.intel.com>
To: iafa@cc.mcgill.ca, uri@bunyip.com
Subject: URCs and IAFA templates

IAFA Folks:  We on the URI list see relation between IAFA
templates and URCs.  Since we are beginning to move forward
with the URC draft, would it be useful to discuss the
templates in that light?  Perhaps set up a test environment
which would produce some positive discussion and get us all
moving forward?

Is there anyone out there with prototype URCs also willing to
test IAFA templates?  Kevin, would CNIDR be able to help?
Michael - would it fit what you're doing?

Any other suggestions for pooling these and trying to get
everything to work together?  (What a conecpt!)

Sally
sallyh@ludwig.intel.com