last round

April Marine <april@nisc.sri.com> Tue, 10 November 1992 23:04 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: April Marine <april@nisc.sri.com>
To: iafa@cc.mcgill.ca
Cc: april@nisc.sri.com
Subject: last round
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1992 12:05:57 -0800

Hi.  I will next send the last draft of the anonymous FTP doc to you.
I incoroporated most of the very helpful comments people sent last
time around.   Check to see that I got it right.

Any comments about referring to specific archive sites or programs
(such as archie) I put on the shelf.  I think a good topic for
discussion at the meeting about this doc should be "do we want to list
specific sites/programs/etc?  if so, which?"  Keeping in mind the
traffic and such that an explicit listing will generate for a site.
And trying not to overlap too much on other efforts that might provide
that information.

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for their comments.  I don't think
I've ever got this many comments on a doc before--what an enthusiastic
working group!  It makes a big difference--thanks!

April