Re: Did the 'How to FTP' doc ever get published as an RFC?

April Marine <amarine@atlas.arc.nasa.gov> Wed, 02 June 1993 16:58 UTC

To: iafa@bunyip.com, mdb@cisco.com
Subject: Re: Did the 'How to FTP' doc ever get published as an RFC?
Cc: april@nisc.sri.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1993 08:39:17 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: April Marine <amarine@atlas.arc.nasa.gov>

Oh, sure, a mere 8 or 9 months lapse and it's nag nag nag! ;-)

What happened, actually, was I became unemployed for a period and
my interest in FTPing waned during that time.  However, I have not
forgotten the doc and plan to have a final (hopefully) draft out
this month in time for the next IETF.  In fact,  (you'll think I'm
just saying this), I planned to work on it this weekend.  And now
that I've said that, I guess I'll have to, no?

Thanks for your interest--stay tuned!
April