Re: how to ftp doc

"Mark D. Baushke" <mdb@cisco.com> Mon, 07 June 1993 09:00 UTC

To: April Marine <amarine@atlas.arc.nasa.gov>
Cc: iafa@bunyip.com
Subject: Re: how to ftp doc
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1993 00:06:39 -0700
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Mark D. Baushke" <mdb@cisco.com>

Hi April,

My comments are below. I think it could go as it exists with the
addition of documentation for gzip/ungzip (rough copy included below).
I also raised some random points that I recall from past discussion
which I did not see fully addressed in this document (I am not sure if
the points were made outside the Boston meeting or not... it has been
a year since I attended an IETF meeting and I won't be at the next
one).

On Sun, 6 Jun 1993 14:50:28 -0700, April Marine