Re: Draft progression

Alan Emtage <bajan@bunyip.com> Wed, 24 August 1994 18:50 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Alan Emtage <bajan@bunyip.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 1994 13:11:09 -0400
To: Markus Stumpf <stumpf@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
Subject: Re: Draft progression
Cc: Martijn Koster <m.koster@nexor.co.uk>, iafa@cc.mcgill.ca

Hello Markus,
	I have reviewed your comments about the current draft. You bring
up a set of interesting points which I think require resolution. The
question is can we make any significant changes to the document at this
point, or do we have to keep certain things the way they are in order to
preserve installed base? Since we are now starting to use the IAFA
templates here, this is something that concerns me. I will be posting a
revised draft based on Martijn's feeback in a couple of minutes. Some
things have been cleaned up. I'd like to be able to send a new version of
this to the Internet Drafts repository in the next couple of days... do
we have to make any major changes to the current draft?

--
-Alan

Alan Emtage,				"The Left in Canada is more gauche
Bunyip Information Systems,		 than sinister"
Montreal, CANADA			 -The Economist

bajan@bunyip.com
Voice: +1 (514) 875-8611		Fax: +1 (514) 875-8134