Re: [Ianaplan] [CWG-Stewardship] ICG request concerning IANA trademark and iana.org domain name

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Sun, 21 June 2015 03:54 UTC

Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 23:54:38 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
References: <20150619170708.84611.qmail@ary.lan> <3F18936E1587B5F2BB89E800@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <55847BE9.9040507@gmail.com> <5584BC64.7060403@gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.11.1506192151170.47260@ary.local> <55855F68.4090906@gih.com> <CB2E8A54-4A4D-4DDF-BE62-B15BFC52C42D@istaff.org> <4F576AF8-A9D3-44BC-83EE-0CD86D5BF07D@gmail.com> <747E3649-D7C5-4AA2-9468-FF092961FEFD@istaff.org> <5585D2E3.9070801@dcrocker.net> <53D8D2B9-B636-470D-A634-F710F30CC8F2@viagenie.ca> <5585DF34.5020307@dcrocker.net>