Re: [Ianaplan] Process concern regarding the IETF proposal development process

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Mon, 26 January 2015 18:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DRipKzt06rI9oIAG5h1l6dquGSIwyRqUy09TmvfqPlc=; b=tWa/jDpBDZTppTSxCMkM27OfVHniEVKFJ8oGuEMeS+/V330jzChMbn7StYZmrKuH7N qAdpvNEj73j+6FxGtaJDPQHZyH3YLgkQ234Pe4wDkpzdaRfcCzoax/MV8Qmdn5nJ6oPK eQE2x4Br1PTS4H42wCt9FSvIe9jffQLnqgqIb3sOkRu/3SebcukAaHdtpvyUrruqbbtQ rEbHFthQ6oM4VAo6toScbyM1gsPtvHhhwYc8a9WhlKl0oLbt7hBiYpT5dPPk+KGt72pj sut2LPfnNa3V0qZuNYq5iq4mxdSiYhGikk5OvvPNDtlM9O5+M6e8lLLlnxkJbixZyvhg HBXQ==
References: <C172BBB7-9BA4-4BA7-848C-C7FE5B66CBF7@cooperw.in> <F8FC64C8-6FC7-4672-B18B-46DF993A653A@cooperw.in> <54C091D2.9050608@gmail.com> <1F30A463-76A9-4854-952A-35C54E42D2C6@istaff.org> <CAOW+2dvd1QRC6xbDTZ6ah23HfX=K=SeXDc1kXr2NREAcy37SvQ@mail.gmail.com> <54C13630.3050601@meetinghouse.net> <54C3D305.6030705@acm.org> <CAOW+2dv874BemFi=nSTgHQNO+7DpwhrjpVizhiEVaDK_bRzg4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD_dc6j9vb14uPiPuAqh6-N9uyzqySv=WMb6_CVGQfob1iv95g@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dsqqM_LbtxDqM0_2VmNj2e96Tifj=qpa5f1b5eAoKk9Tg@mail.gmail.com>