Re: [Ianaplan] Question from the ICG

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Fri, 02 October 2015 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=V AGjcrEIiFL1CFFe8LRLfcmPxtg=; b=jW/Yr5KnQHJp7tsqt9Lci6ZPiZ8IDDJ6z iEKO7rt6eb/ZAdPzzzzzyNvDHN8pifyTv5xlLqrXP8QF9huOqkOV8FfpmYvJCfog bFBuonhP6566ul0CO4vWr7OszrxWAzxwh5nNPhZpNk7T9tczT91ZvmjtO0wcPPDC 9ms/eeopmA=