Re: [Ianaplan] control and negotiation (was Re: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02 working group last call)

'Andrew Sullivan' <ajs@anvilwalrusden.com> Thu, 06 November 2014 14:43 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 09:43:34 -0500
From: 'Andrew Sullivan' <ajs@anvilwalrusden.com>
To: ianaplan@ietf.org
References: <54594A50.4090305@meetinghouse.net> <20141105001731.GA30186@mx1.yitter.info> <54597BDB.7040305@meetinghouse.net> <5459BA98.1070006@gmail.com> <545A208A.7040304@meetinghouse.net> <631e3e3d29c843bd9c23151c63612989@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <20141105154903.GI30379@mx1.yitter.info> <498a39b81b774192bd2d609b3feab35f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <20141105234444.GM31320@crankycanuck.ca> <0d10ba336c984561a1a5d6d81db5f26c@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu>