Re: [Ianaplan] IANA Supplemental Aggreement for 2016 Signed

JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com> Wed, 13 July 2016 15:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:46:14 +0200
To: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>, ianaplan@ietf.org
From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com>
Cc: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, vint@google.com, pouzin@enst.fr
Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] IANA Supplemental Aggreement for 2016 Signed

At 22:07 24/06/2016, Russ Housley wrote:
>The IAOC and ICANN have signed the supplemental agreement for
>2016.  It is not effective yet, but the negotiation are
>complete.  The document is here:
>  https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/ICANN-IETF-2016-SLA-Executed-2016-06-24.pdf
>
>Right before the signatures, it says:
>
>  This agreement will be effective as of 1 October 2016 unless the
> IANA Agreement
>  between NTIA and ICANN has not ended or terminated, and then it will become
>  effective at that time, so long as such event occurs within three
> (3) months of that date.
>
>So, when the NTIA contract goes away, the supplemental agreement
>words called for by this group will be effective.

Dear Russ,

This seems as if it positively concludes several years of your
efforts. Congratulations.

This way, you Americans will have this autumn a consistent and
comprehensive cybersovereignty fully applied doctrine and an extended
virtual territory to experiment/carry it. Let's call it the 51st State.

This is consistent with what I have supported for 40 years, i.e. the
concept of national VGNs (virtual glocal networks, i.e. a global
virtuality ruled by a person, a group, or from national soil rooted
laws and protection - Westphalia+ or 2.0.). From private empowerment
to imperial relational networking (NB: an empire is an embodied
protection of internal inter-peripheral commercial, cultural, human,
industrial, etc., exchanges that is organized along a network/root
matrix of authoritative references and laws).

However, you only did it for one single prototype country, the US.
The concepts are here. Some are nicely coined. Yet you did not fix
the US BUG (i.e. network, digital, economic, military, etc. stability
demanding the US to Be Unilaterally Global). At least two things are
still missing (my appeals) to allow a smooth Inter RFC 6852 Global
Community coopetition:
* a cooperative concept for the matrix filling and governance
* a matrix conflict resolution solution.

This boils down to an open matrix glocal management, hence an
OPEN-IANA "matrixp" protocol, for everyone to freely document his/her
approaches allowing them to be freely used - like languages. Example:
national/global community CLASSes, "above-IP" technologies. The same
as at the IETF/WG/IDNA2008 through RFC 5895, introducing subsidiary
as an Internet architectural principle. We took care of the human
protocols; now we have to take care of the machine languages.

The IEN 48 target of a common global catenet (Louis Pouzin) under a
commonly supported protocol (Vint Cerf) with an intelligent use
multitechnology/language/documentation/etc. Common matrix (my target)
is architecturally accepted. From now on, nations and commercial
fiefs are still locally embodied/incorporated, but they also are
globally extended through the adherence to their rules of use of the
world's "catenet and matrix".

I found  mails of mine from 2003, explaining the ITU, the French Gov,
and the people who I wanted to see resume my 1978/86 INTLNET net
management by matrix documentation, through a jointly fed
multilingual distributed registry system (MDRS) extending ISO 3166 in
all the needed areas. The time is now ripe.

I suggest this should be carried through an ianap or matrixp non-WG
open (people from OpenStand, ITU, LIBRE, Govs, Civil Society, etc.)
mailing list.

Have nice vacations.

jfc