Re: [Ianaplan] Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review

"Richard Hill" <rhill@hill-a.ch> Sun, 23 August 2015 15:52 UTC

From: Richard Hill <rhill@hill-a.ch>
To: 'John C Klensin' <john-ietf@jck.com>, 'Eliot Lear' <lear@cisco.com>, "'Leslie Daigle (ThinkingCat)'" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:51:58 +0200
Cc: "'Ianaplan@Ietf. Org'" <ianaplan@ietf.org>, 'Marc Blanchet' <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review

Dear John,

Thank you for this.

I fully agree with your comments (1), (2), (3), and following, and that's
why I don't think that this group should endorse the non-protocol parts of
the ICG proposal.

Would you be comfortable with the alternative wording proposed by Brian,
which is OK for me, and also for Marc?

Thanks and best,
Richard