Re: [Ianaplan] Our impossible job, was Where we're at/going forward

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 27 August 2015 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6094; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440687560; x=1441897160; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=XHD4R6c6wgfEpiyY3/1wKgahz9RzGCIPzr1lsuzinGk=; b=P9JV6mwpZiKbh2hSUzKvVyUVhUV94BobxLBiG+FhnQc6litnfhlizfJa YM8KytdP6z9ZS4RGhoBDSPJZS6BwFTeiVZEBxC5A2FRGFDbNh/apTHhk5 n+K2W+PwZ6Sc5Us3jn2IXwj9IQ/cqmJIC3iij0IuhbrD9g2S6UzaoPCwD w=;