Re: [Ianaplan] Consensus call -- text reply for ICG proposal review

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji@gmail.com> Sun, 23 August 2015 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=qeRRl0wKZ/8Eie+wqOK1VDrO8GP8I41zgLf3WfYx0Us=; b=kW+cV05a6g3gRo2IgATO+CSHP2+fS105rmIM6teH/zczv3WtQnwcEWwTABcZxR74hr EFinFB1Nhv2Hc+ImxHczkLLAA/SKvXFmji9iMRSFBgO77eBzDr4ueU4+GvmXOY9EU/Wt 0TPhTSHBGWpMODFr+mgG3OcG6iIjSo1pbwYFNm5yqszXRcx9YYb/KB5P/S5yLwW/nVvP 7Dk2kRIaFFTWNhXsmdNsIecWiwGU0tUeFXONN8H+UbPoi9KmZPQzZ1OpwzMnucvSJoZw BIRuMpANGUSL9AY3fWmiZ386UCToQSWI6WouNJtR6ec3dZRHXQ93TldlOu58O4unPomz 8Dqg==